Prop Tool - V1.3 [Added Event, Emitter, and Item Rotation]

Author Topic: Prop Tool - V1.3 [Added Event, Emitter, and Item Rotation]  (Read 34330 times)

ingame you need to add the props to the prop list: use /addprop [name] to add the prop. For the full list of commands, type in /prophelp while ingame.
Thanks Bro! Great Tool tho but, can you make it so that Players in my server can only use the Prop List that i use? i'm trying to make a Builder Class for my Zombie Game and i'm finding some issues, Hope to see you release that soon.

Thats the point of having the addprop system - it makes it so you can control what props are available to use. Type in /listProps to see the current prop list and /removeprop [name] to remove any of them. /clearproplist will remove all the props.

If you mean have separate prop lists available to them, idk if i can make something that does that thats not terribly complicated.

Thats the point of having the addprop system - it makes it so you can control what props are available to use. Type in /listProps to see the current prop list and /removeprop [name] to remove any of them. /clearproplist will remove all the props.

If you mean have separate prop lists available to them, idk if i can make something that does that thats not terribly complicated.
No, having a list of props that i want other players to use is exactly what i wanted! Thanks Alot, bro!

Its amazing :D

wtf does that image have to do with anything?

You could probably make a prop wand similar to the new dupe instead. The new dupe's save feature is a good example.

It's really annoying that I have to look at the base of a brick then type /getprop and /saveprop.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2016, 06:48:03 AM by Lord Tony® »

At that point you could just let people save dup selections as a prop.

the only issue with that is that im not entirely sure if my load code works with builds not cornered at 0,0,0.
I could have it check the new dup folder to load props, thus allowing you to add props that are saved as dups, but i can't guarantee it would work and I don't really want to muss about too much with my brick code.

I'll put it in this weekend along with non-destructible props that respect ownership and such.

The saves are aligned to the brick grid, so all you'd have to do is get the position of the first brick and subtract it from the others. Now it's aligned to 0 0 0

The saves are aligned to the brick grid, so all you'd have to do is get the position of the first brick and subtract it from the others. Now it's aligned to 0 0 0
yeah I already do that but ive gad this weird ass bug with loading props that requires me to shift the bricks on load despite there being code to make it just appear in the right place. im not sure if different numbers will break the system though it seems unlikely

Note that the center of a brick isn't necessarily aligned to the brick grid, you'll need to make special cases for even and odd sized bricks (on both x and y axis)

how do i get props? i cannot find a props and placement folder

the starter health is way high, can you add a way to lower it?

the starter health is way high, can you add a way to lower it?
Check the rtb pref health modifier and set it to a lower or negative number. This number is added onto every brick's base health - a negative number will reduce it.

how do i get props? i cannot find a props and placement folder
Please read the past few pages; a lot of people had similar issues and questions which I answered there.