Author Topic: Prop Tool - V1.3 [Added Event, Emitter, and Item Rotation]  (Read 34613 times)

cool now make rainbow six siege gamemode thatd be COOL

WOW. I can make people own houses in my RPG now without them being super out of place :D

WOW. I can make people own houses in my RPG now without them being super out of place :D
...they would also be able to destroy them...

...and there's no event support...

Could you set it up with prefs? Commands are annoying sometimes.

its partly cause i didn't want to have the mod check two places for the save file, and partly cause i don't think people who have no idea how to use this properly should be given huge props to use.
no, this base mod will allow you to place props that you "dupsave" before hand, using the prop tool. prop bricks and ONLY prop bricks can be killed - normal bricks will explode/fakekill/not be fakekilled normally.

however, due to how brick damage is handled in this mod, you CAN get a modified brickgroup wand (which i'll post in a bit) that allows you to convert entire parts of builds like you say. the brickgroup wand (posted by dragonoidslayer a while back) works exactly like the duplicator but changes the BLID of bricks instead of duplicating them - if you change the brick BLID to 888999 it will work like a prop and can be realkilled.

welp, i need a tutorial in that case on how to put the thing in the config/props and placement folder, looked it up and i couldnt find it

sucks for the guy who will have BL_ID 888999

welp, i need a tutorial in that case on how to put the thing in the config/props and placement folder, looked it up and i couldnt find it
once you start a server with a mod and save a prop using /getProp and /saveprop [name], the folder will appear. The other option is to create it yourself - go to config/ and create a new folder "Props and Placement".

Did some brick HP rebalancing - hopefully this works better. Plates now don't have insane HP compared to bricks. Also, a preview:
« Last Edit: February 25, 2016, 09:27:39 PM by Conan »

There's this extremely annoying bug where whenever I place a prop down the bricks are misaligned with each other. When trying to plant with said bricks, it says that the prop was failed to be placed. To fix this, I have to keep removing my ghost bricks, then place my prop again with the small chance of the bricks aligning perfectly normal. It takes like 10 tries to do this.

There's this extremely annoying bug where whenever I place a prop down the bricks are misaligned with each other. When trying to plant with said bricks, it says that the prop was failed to be placed. To fix this, I have to keep removing my ghost bricks, then place my prop again with the small chance of the bricks aligning perfectly normal. It takes like 10 tries to do this.
please take pictures of the misaligned bricks and check the console for errors.

it seems that my attempts to fix this bug has not prevailed - i understand your pain
forget i hate this code with a passion.

please take pictures of the misaligned bricks and check the console for errors.

it seems that my attempts to fix this bug has not prevailed - i understand your pain
forget i hate this code with a passion.
ill do it tomorrow, i gotta go to sleep right now for school.

I have a salvage gamemode that works like this except I can take bricks apart and reuse them.

once you start a server with a mod and save a prop using /getProp and /saveprop [name], the folder will appear. The other option is to create it yourself - go to config/ and create a new folder "Props and Placement".

Did some brick HP rebalancing - hopefully this works better. Plates now don't have insane HP compared to bricks. Also, a preview:

i did that, yet i go onto blockland and try to place a prop, it says i cant find it

i did that, yet i go onto blockland and try to place a prop, it says i cant find it
I've had problems with this.

Took me a while, but I figured it out when I started using it.

Conan failed to mention anywhere that you need a proplist.cs to make it work properly. The proplist had to be manually written to include the saves in the op.

Anyhow, I'm gonna make a new post after this one to include pictures of the bugs I mentioned earlier.

I've had problems with this.

Took me a while, but I figured it out when I started using it.

Conan failed to mention anywhere that you need a proplist.cs to make it work properly. The proplist had to be manually written to include the saves in the op.

Anyhow, I'm gonna make a new post after this one to include pictures of the bugs I mentioned earlier.
the propList.cs is automatically generated when you /addprop a prop to the prop list.

this is so server hosts can have huge prop lists (like I do), but only selectively enable certain ones at a time.

when you save the prop, all it does is create the folder and the save file - to add it to the prop list you must run /addprop [name].

I'll put this into the /saveprop response print so its more clear.

the propList.cs is automatically generated when you /addprop a prop to the prop list.
But the way you put it earlier, you said that if you make the folder manually that's all you had to do. I never intended to make my own props and instead just use the ones provided.

Nonetheless, we know how to get this to work properly now.

Pictures will be coming up. Along with the server.cs