Prop Tool - V1.3 [Added Event, Emitter, and Item Rotation]

Author Topic: Prop Tool - V1.3 [Added Event, Emitter, and Item Rotation]  (Read 34328 times)

Album of the pictures

Can't post the console.log because its too large for uploading. Max is 512kb, but the console.log is 579kb.

Either way, I looked through the console and it doesn't give any errors when using the prop tool.

i didnt realize hastebin had a text limit. try pastebin

Album of the pictures

Can't post the console.log because its too large for uploading. Max is 512kb, but the console.log is 579kb.

Either way, I looked through the console and it doesn't give any errors when using the prop tool.
mk
mind explaining over PM the steps you took to create this issue?

the propList.cs is automatically generated when you /addprop a prop to the prop list.

this is so server hosts can have huge prop lists (like I do), but only selectively enable certain ones at a time.

when you save the prop, all it does is create the folder and the save file - to add it to the prop list you must run /addprop [name].

I'll put this into the /saveprop response print so its more clear.
step 1. put .bls into blockland saves. check
step 2. /setprop on load. check
step 3. /getprop and plant a prop! LOL NOPE
still, how does this work? i did setprop on something and pulled out prop tool. Nothing happened.

This seems good for my server!

step 1. put .bls into blockland saves. check
step 2. /setprop on load. check
step 3. /getprop and plant a prop! LOL NOPE
still, how does this work? i did setprop on something and pulled out prop tool. Nothing happened.
/getprop is the duplicator function that generates a prop based on the brick you are looking at.

step 1. put prop file in the folder specified earlier [this MUST be prop saves with no spaces in the name]
step 2. open game with mod enabled
step 3. /addprop [save file name] - you'll get a message stating you added the prop to the prop list
step 4. take out a prop tool and plant it.

if you look at the OP's command list, there is no /setprop function. You can also see what each command does. You can also see this ingame if you type in /prophelp.

Your sledgehammer is missing a CI Icon, I'm reminded everytime I start up my server.

Also an icon.

What if you could collect bricks and use them to make props? That would be cool.

/getprop is the duplicator function that generates a prop based on the brick you are looking at.

step 1. put prop file in the folder specified earlier [this MUST be prop saves with no spaces in the name]
step 2. open game with mod enabled
step 3. /addprop [save file name] - you'll get a message stating you added the prop to the prop list
step 4. take out a prop tool and plant it.

if you look at the OP's command list, there is no /setprop function. You can also see what each command does. You can also see this ingame if you type in /prophelp.
I did step 3, but i got a message from console saying it doesnt exist. I even uploaded the save (crate) and did /addprop crate and it said that the file doesnt exist.

What if you could collect bricks and use them to make props? That would be cool.

That's salvage, I already have that gamemode.

I did step 3, but i got a message from console saying it doesnt exist. I even uploaded the save (crate) and did /addprop crate and it said that the file doesnt exist.
you need to put the save in config/Props and Placement, not your saves folder.

Your sledgehammer is missing a CI Icon, I'm reminded everytime I start up my server.

Also an icon.
Noted.

Im gonna work on fixing the bugs today, so expect an update this weekend