Author Topic: Cavik (20061) & Hogey (171820) - Exploiting Drugs for Money on iPhone's CRPG  (Read 7951 times)

an example of the new "don't care don't post" examples
the thing is that it happens on practically every crpg server that goes up

I don't think the server is up anymore. I didn't see it up last night and it's not there right now.

It needs to stay down.

I love my iPhone
Samsung sucks

I love my iPhone
Samsung sucks
Those are fightin' words boi.
Tbh samsung is kinda stuffty, my buttons on it broke in a few days so I need to restart my phone every time i watch a video on facebook. I only really bought it for the long battery life and it is really helpful. Once my phone's home button wouldn't work so i had to restart my phone every time i wanted to go to a new app.

Tbh samsung is kinda stuffty, my buttons on it broke in a few days so I need to restart my phone every time i watch a video on facebook. I only really bought it for the long battery life and it is really helpful. Once my phone's home button wouldn't work so i had to restart my phone every time i wanted to go to a new app.
Really? My phone worked fine, it had 3g and played videos at full hd pretty good, it could also hold quite a few games.

Cash in your old phone at Genric Shady Phone Dealer.com, where you trade your old phone for a meager piece of green paper whilst we take it apart and sell each piece three times what we gave you!  So enter this into the URL box in your browser: Generic Shady Phone Dealer.com, or call us: 0800 69 1337 666

I love my iPhone
Samsung sucks

congrats you just de-railed the thread for no reason

props

Really? My phone worked fine, it had 3g and played videos at full hd pretty good, it could also hold quite a few games.
Yeah I mean it's a good phone but it's just annoying with the buttons broken but even with the buttons when i would be playing a game i would accidentally press the back button while holding it.

Yeah I mean it's a good phone but it's just annoying with the buttons broken but even with the buttons when i would be playing a game i would accidentally press the back button while holding it.
Well maybe you should pay for an actual phone rather then a really old one.