Author Topic: Anyone want a 50% off Sanctum Steam coupon?  (Read 996 times)

So I got a -50% Steam coupon for Sanctum from crafting a badge a week ago. I totally forgot about the thing, and now it only has like a day left until it expires.

Anyone want it?

If it was sanctum 2 i would nab it, but its not. Too bad the first sanctum is so bad compared to the second one.

ah ok
didn't know Sanctum was considered to be bleh
I guess I'll just let it expire and die then

unless someone wants it at the last minute

If it was sanctum 2 i would nab it, but its not. Too bad the first sanctum is so bad compared to the second one.
HELL NO SANCTUM 1 IS SO MUCH BETTER THE LEVELS ARE SO MUCH BETTER AND SO IS THE MUSIC (sanctum 2's is still fine though) AND YOU CAN UPGRADE YOUR WEAPONS
also most of the levels start hard and then become so easy you have nothing to do, Even with the stupidly small (even though they upped it because of the community complaints) tower limit which makes half of your level completely barren. And with the pointless and nonsense story came an increased map count that left most of the maps unnotable in their design and most with no possible deviance in your layouts. And i miss the towers ambient noises.

FIGHT ME.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2016, 06:03:53 AM by tails »

I enjoy both, and so I highly recommend getting either (and nabbing that coupon) to anybody thinking about it.

Well the coupon has two hours left to live so someone BETTER PAY THE RANSOM nab it before it's too late.

Wait a minute, I wasn't thinking. Since there is a 24 hour hold on trades, wouldn't the coupon expire before the trade finalizes?

RIP coupon. The one coupon no one cared about.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2016, 03:13:48 PM by ArmyUnit »

Well the coupon has two hours left to live so someone BETTER PAY THE RANSOM nab it before it's too late.

Wait a minute, I wasn't thinking. Since there is a 24 hour hold on trades, wouldn't the coupon expire before the trade finalizes?

RIP coupon. The one coupon no one cared about.
The 24 hour thing is only for those that don't use the mobile app i think.

The 24 hour thing is only for those that don't use the mobile app i think.

Ah, really? Well that will be nice to know in the future, thanks.