Author Topic: Indiebox problem with my mum  (Read 1424 times)

Every mother can be stupid just because they're too dumb to realize anything, no offense
off topic but I'm so afraid of my future kids being like mom you're loving stupid because I'm out of touch with the times
I obviously come from a generation that will be good at keeping up with new trends because of how we've been raised but like cut mama some slack I have a genius IQ I just don't know what your thingamabob is because I've never seen one before

off topic but I'm so afraid of my future kids being like mom you're loving stupid because I'm out of touch with the times
I obviously come from a generation that will be good at keeping up with new trends because of how we've been raised but like cut mama some slack I have a genius IQ I just don't know what your thingamabob is because I've never seen one before
It's okay to slap imaginary children.

Sure you can, but that officially makes you a brat

People like that grow up and then realize how much a loving pain in the ass they were towards their parents and feel regret
stuff sorry I misread what you said, I thought you meant that you can't blame them to not look into this kind of stuff.

that depends, do you know how to check certificates and who assigned them and how reputable the people who assigned them are?
Any browser made after 2010 should automatically check certificates.
Do you use google chrome? If so, you'll see on websites like youtube that the http is green with a green padlock.
That shows you're using HTTPS, the certificate is valid, and your connection to the site is encrypted.
I knew what you were talking about, but you clearly didn't read what I said.