Author Topic: Little details you like about Blockland  (Read 9251 times)

the fact that the armor on your avatar actually adds a minuscule amount of health

yeah, and the quiver for the backpack slot actually slightly increases the bow's firing rate

holy stuff no idea how long it's been here or if anyone else noticed this but apparently hitting fakekilled bricks with a sword while in a minigame removes it, doesn't respawn faster just removes the fakekilled brick
this is news to me

holy stuff no idea how long it's been here or if anyone else noticed this but apparently hitting fakekilled bricks with a sword while in a minigame removes it, doesn't respawn faster just removes the fakekilled brick
this is news to me
Just tried this, it works fine even out of a minigame. A gun doesnt kill them but it does move them a bit.

apparently blockheads are actually coded to, whenever they use the "build" emote, to stare at the ground and do nothing for a while, much like what lots of us do (because we're picking bricks to put in our cart)
thats a nice touch

The fact you stick almost any item up people's butts

wanding people in a minigame adds velocity to them

if two people wand each other constantly, they can fly pretty high

The main menu buttons used to have a different piano key sound when you hovered over them :(

The main menu buttons used to have a different piano key sound when you hovered over them :(
They still do for me :)

i like how the clear bricks list keeps a record of who's been on the server

apparently blockheads are actually coded to, whenever they use the "build" emote, to stare at the ground and do nothing for a while, much like what lots of us do (because we're picking bricks to put in our cart)
That's really interesting. I've always subconciouslly noticed this but never really thought anything of it.

That's really interesting. I've always subconciouslly noticed this but never really thought anything of it.
i wonder if there's a way to make bots build bricks, we could brown townyze its patterns

i would love to imagine bots watching players building patters and making builds based on them.

like if it looked for key features such as windows, corners, walls, and door designs

i like the fact that the sound of wrenching bricks at timescale 1.36 sounds vaguely froglike

The death screams are always funny in every situation.

The death screams are always funny in every situation.
i wonder, was that a stock sound or did badspot record himself screaming and then sped it up