Author Topic: I only played on ROBLOX for 30 minutes and this happened.  (Read 1340 times)

Wow the community seems to be really new to the game and cancerous. I remember back in 2010 the games community was a lot better even though 2006-08 was the best years but 2010 was pretty good also

Wow the community seems to be really new to the game and cancerous. I remember back in 2010 the games community was a lot better even though 2006-08 was the best years but 2010 was pretty good also
I think it is more likely that in 2010 you didn't realize how annoying everyone else was because you were also annoying

ya but foxscotch you're still annoying, how can you tell

all i care about in roblox right now is that i finally fulfilled my dream of being able to make my own simple melee script

I thought you were gonna say you saw GS1029

I think it is more likely that in 2010 you didn't realize how annoying everyone else was because you were also annoying
I mostly played offline and I really wasn't trying to be an annoyance to anyone. And I didn't say everyone (including me) was annoying. (Even though there was a lot of kids on being annoying) it's roblox though

ya but foxscotch you're still annoying, how can you tell
damn