Author Topic: the 'let's go back in time' thread  (Read 10147 times)

oh you mean like this lmao. anyways, yeah, hi, i'm done loving with the little telegram typing stuff. in all seriousness though have we just gotten more cancer, or are more jack offs here?

if everyone
Is typing like
This all of the time
Then I miGHT ASWELL
start randomly using cAPS
Also stop loving typing like that

everyone on the internet has gotten more cancerous

everyone on the internet has gotten more cancerous

truth right there, really.

in all seriousness we have a gang war going on between Lord tony's group and some other rival clans. The forums are now cartel land, so watch out or you might end up decapitated and hung upside down over a bridge

this is the age of juicy drama

barvest
you got guts saying that name around these parts

you got guts saying that name around these parts
don't hang me please

i heard that if u say harvest three times in a mirror, lord tony will seep out of it and harvest u.

oh right, this is forum drama cuntland. jesus loving christ half of this place likes acting like ddosers and the rest act like god damn memelords.
will there ever be a break??

look man idek u but if ur going to arrive here on a highhorse u can do a straight 360 and turn back around cuz its just not ok ok?

look man
i've got
one question
for you

look man idek u but if ur going to arrive here on a highhorse u can do a straight 360 and turn back around cuz its just not ok ok?
r u rly complng abt hghhgh hrses

niff is the protector of hrses on tblr

suddz is just being rlly mean to me and i honestly dont know if i cna handle his reaction gifs ):