Author Topic: Stardew Valley - Open-Ended Country-Life RPG  (Read 10058 times)

This game is pretty fun.  I got super stressed out by the clock and ended up using Cheat Engine to stop time.
It made the game suuuper chill and laid back, though a little uncanny valley w/ the NPCs sitting in one place all day.

I highly suggest any game that's still fun even with a few cheats in play. ^.^

I went into the mine with the intention of not making progress toward the bottom, what do I do? accidentally find the last floor

where do i get the 6 star even for abby

This game is pretty fun.  I got super stressed out by the clock and ended up using Cheat Engine to stop time.
It made the game suuuper chill and laid back, though a little uncanny valley w/ the NPCs sitting in one place all day.

I highly suggest any game that's still fun even with a few cheats in play. ^.^
cheating just kinda ruins the point of the game, but whatever

abigail best girl

also this games p hot too

current layout, also have a chicken coop and a shroom cave to the north. Pretty fun game, reminds me of HM:FoMT.

Starting off my first summer with a hot new farm layout.
THAT ONE SQUARE THATS NOT HOE'D WILL BE IT WENT AWAY CAUSE NOTHING PLANTED YET

Just got my horse, year 2 spring, gonna take screenies of my farm setup when I get back on.

i picked up the game but didnt continue playing after it wanted me to talk to every NPC
its like the biggest chore and really put me off lmao
ill see if i can pick it back up again

i picked up the game but didnt continue playing after it wanted me to talk to every NPC
its like the biggest chore and really put me off lmao
ill see if i can pick it back up again
Pfffft
Just ignore that quest then? It doesn't take away from the game or prohibit you.

Pfffft
Just ignore that quest then? It doesn't take away from the game or prohibit you.
i didnt know you could ignore quests, nothing i saw stated that, i went in blind, lol, that part is literally the start of the game

also forget your condescending pffft bucko holy stuff lmao

I just got my work done and slowly completed that quests, the game will continue on even if you haven't met everybody.

I just got my work done and slowly completed that quests, the game will continue on even if you haven't met everybody.
it took me about 15 days before i realized that buying from percy does not equal meeting percy