Anybody playing Portal Knights?

Author Topic: Anybody playing Portal Knights?  (Read 926 times)

I just bought it. It's pretty fun so far.

darn it furdle you have wasted 3 seconds of my time that i had to look up this game, you fiend

it looks kind of like cube world and that other thing, trove i think it was, and i wasn't a fan of those
neverdaunt 8bit was the stuff tho and those were quite similar games

this game looks super fun to me but i've heard a few bad things about how there's not that much to do. i wanna get it but that's deterring me

Seems like there's quite a lot to do so far. Combat takes a while to get used to as you have to lock onto your target.. but other than that it seems like a cool RPG

Seems like there's quite a lot to do so far. Combat takes a while to get used to as you have to lock onto your target.. but other than that it seems like a cool RPG
I do like how the combat is like that. reminds me of zelda. that's one of the coolest parts about the game to me

Yeah, I just wish it was better optimized for multiplayer instead of going for a closed session kind of style.

I heard it was very lineair, is there any point to building an outpost or do you just do quest after quest killing stuff and moving to the next portal?

cube world
stop no not the nostalgia rip devs forget
neverdaunt 8bit was the stuff tho
why must you hurt me

stop no not the nostalgia rip devs forgetwhy must you hurt me
cubeworld is still in development, wolly's wife or whoever got an email from a fan who essentially announced the continuation of cubeworld.

i played this
its okay i guess
there really isnt much to do
worlds are small
inv is kinda smoll
but thats just me and i might be playing it wrongly
ehhhh

I heard it was very lineair, is there any point to building an outpost or do you just do quest after quest killing stuff and moving to the next portal?
I kind of reap the worlds when I get to them, then I move onto the next. I do have a little town in the starting town though, which looks awesome.