Author Topic: This what Feminism is supposed to be  (Read 6810 times)

when have we ever played a minority card?

Aparently 3% of women make more money than the man and that's somehow equality.

You just did.

The thing is: nobody said women have it easier than men. When you have no idea what you're talking about and give a blind over-biased opinion on something, you should expect backlash.

Only 3% of women make more money then men so that means 97 of females arne't being treated equal! According to Path.

The thing is: nobody said women have it easier than men. When you have no idea what you're talking about and give a blind over-biased opinion on something, you should expect backlash.

women don't realize they have it better than men.

huh.

You just did.
Actually I was just responding to exactly what you said, where you played the minority card first and I critiqued it.

you guys are cherry picking cancer feminism
thats like condemning all muslims for terrorist attacks

huh.
Easier =/= better.

[Most] men are raised to be especially courteous and kind to women. We've discussed drunk love and rape accusations here too. "I'm scared of walking alone" is blind fear. I can go on and on but I'm not going to keep arguing with a brick wall.
you guys are cherry picking cancer feminism
thats like condemning all muslims for terrorist attacks
That's why it's called 'radical feminism' much like 'radical Islam'

« Last Edit: February 29, 2016, 12:11:59 AM by Ragequit »

Easier =/= better.
Alright, my bad. Usually I associate easier with better.

Jesus Christ the recommendations to the right! What the forget!?
WHAT THE forget VAGINA PIERCING

WHAT THE forget VAGINA PIERCING
So this is what grade was talking about.

Actually I was just responding to exactly what you said, where you played the minority card first and I critiqued it.

97% of men are paying alimony because the majority have been paying alimony for over 60 years now, still going until they die.

If you make 1 cent more than your spouse you will have to pay alimony, that's the loving law and that's how forgeted up it is.

You don't have to pay alimony if your ex wife marries but why would she do that to give up free money when she can still get forgeted by her rich doctor boyfriend on their private island and collect your hard earned junk change?
« Last Edit: February 29, 2016, 12:16:53 AM by Lord Tony® »

I honestly believe that a lot of people get so wrapped up in gender inequalities is because they're socially-minded enough to want to care about a problem but not invested enough to tackle larger problems.

Compared to some of society's largest problems, gender inequalities are incredibly minuscule. Not to say that they shouldn't be tackled, but it's really apparent that a lot of people taking it upon themselves to 'tackle' these problems have been going about it the wrong way for the past few years.

But this is just my uninformed opinion on the matter, please take it with a grain of salt.