Author Topic: This what Feminism is supposed to be  (Read 6792 times)

It's only harassment if you repeatedly say it and actually harass them.

If you just say it once very calmly, people will hate you, but you won't get arrested.
interesting
path is a dumb colored boy.

See the thing is that you aren't fighting for people's rights, you're arguing on the internet about beliefs and ideals you're apparently well versed in enough to argue in their behalf but not aware enough to realize all the implications of everything you've said.

I'm all for equal rights but I'm not about to dedicate my life to fighting boogeymen like rape culture and the patriarchy that were invented by a movement struggling to stay relevant in modern society, one that also seems to be demonizing the opposite love because they need an antagonist to latch onto. The fact that you brought up the wage gap is really telling that you aren't playing by logic, but rather by emotions.

thank you ike for laying down this kid.
Why do first world feminists not do this?
because they want benefits for themselves.

I've seen feminists fight for their right to walk around without a shirt. Now they are fighting for their right to not be "rape stared" at.

Meanwhile women in the middle east are having acid thrown in their face for being too pretty.

This is the guy who wrote the article

This picture just screams "CUCK". He's  obviously trying to get laid.

You also ignored this.

If you truly, truly, truly believed in feminism. You would go down to the middle east and set up protests to fight for their rights as women.

Feminists can't answer this they would have to admit they are wasting all their time fighting non existent issues.

Anyone remember that King of The Hill episode where Bobby Hill wants to make a carnival and the guy kept trying to make a point about how people of specific races are being oppressed?

That's basically this.

More quality content from BuzzFeed
I'm not sure it's fair to call this "content from buzzfeed"
The content is from whisper, all buzzfeed did is record people standing and put them next to it.

Because they'd actually do something productive