Author Topic: Solar Apocalypse-Style resources, but with paint colors?  (Read 800 times)

Is this a thing that exists, where you can gather system-made bricks and use them to build, with each brick having a value based on size, but instead of varying materials, you get different colors and can't repaint bricks without spending the amount it would cost to build it?
Someone said there was something like that but they didn't know the name.

Can someone say if this exists or not, please?

Yes, this is a gamemode called Solar Apocalypse. This is how it functions.

...What?
No, I'm asking if there's an addon that works like that that isn't a gamemode. I want players to gather bricks but I don't want the sun being murderous or anything else from SA.

I'm doing something that's not automatic with Cashmod's pay-to-plant thing and machines that give you money for collecting scrap material (which can also be used for crafting.)
I have to place the scrap myself. I'd still like to know if something like that exists.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2016, 03:40:16 PM by SuperSuit12 »

This is something that can fairly easily be done.  I would make it, but I'm burnt out on basically everything related to Solar Apocalypse after I lost the dev copy and a huge amount of progress with it.

I was just wondering if it exists, now that I've found Cashmod I can just use that.