Author Topic: Young Conker  (Read 4601 times)

compared to

how are you ok with this

looks like an anorexic chimpmunk

compared to

how are you ok with this
Did you take a picture of your monitor?

Rare died the day they sold out to microsoft.

Selling out to Nintendo would have made more sense but they picked microsoft for whatever reason.

Improbably not sueing microsoft for this. They will have to clean up the puke because this so looks horrible i feel sick.

I don't get why everyone hates this so much.

Alright.

I can understand when you say this about the hate for Fallout 4.

But you don't understand why people hate Young Conker?

I also don't trust this Hololens crap. Microsoft has been known to spy on people.

Since the hololens is designed to map and detail the contents of your house I wouldn't doubt they would use this against their customers.

They see a pizza box in the background, you get a stuff ton of pizza ads in your email.

They see a pizza box in the background, you get a stuff ton of pizza ads in your email.
Adblocker for Hololens. THIS is the future.

Going to need an adblocker for every day life. Walmart does this stuff with their cameras where the camera scans the content of your shopping cart and then displays an item you'd probably need to go with it on the TV next to you.

Wouldn't be surprised if hololens does stuff like that.

Going to need an adblocker for every day life. Walmart does this stuff with their cameras where the camera scans the content of your shopping cart and then displays an item you'd probably need to go with it on the TV next to you.

Wouldn't be surprised if hololens does stuff like that.
does walmart actually do that?

Did you take a picture of your monitor?
no, it was from the video.

does walmart actually do that?

Google Walmart smart network. I try covering the cameras as much as I can whenever I can but the cameras are manually monitored so they always know.

Wouldn't it make a lot more sense to just scan the items when they're checked out?

No the computer sees stuff in your cart like coca cola then it plays an ad saying hey you should try frozen pizza with that coke.

In some cases the monitor has a speaker and someone on the other end reads a script telling you stuff you can buy