Author Topic: Infamous Gray gums/buckethead is quiting because his reputation was trashed!  (Read 3138 times)

If you have something against the person, then why continue to harp on the person instead of saying "Don't join the server, he is a bad host." and let natural selection take it's course?
Because that's being dismissive.
The only thing he will respond to is social pressure.

He's like 12/13 WHICH MAKES IT WORSE I've made mistakes at this age too but this dude is just a loving prick.

rust is a wonderful game sir
idk man its gotten rusty over the years

bu dum tss

lego lad oh my god please
it hurts

Legoman, your bad puns are starting to rust.

If I was drama'ed 3 times in like the same week I would just stop. This guy got drama'ed At least 6 or 7 times. Maybe 5 but I'm surprised he's just leaving now.

If I was drama'ed 3 times in like the same week I would just stop. This guy got drama'ed At least 6 or 7 times. Maybe 5 but I'm surprised he's just leaving now.
ikr wtf he said he got a "better computer" and now he doesn't have to play "stuff games" like "blockland" anymore... kek he's trying to tell me he only played BL because it was the only game he can play? I have warframe on my computer it can berally run it runs pretty decent althought but still laggy but it doesn't make it any less fun.

tell gray gums thst unicode said he has payless shoes and crocs and looks like a pinecone >:(>:(