Niff and 'The Barvest' - Consistently Obnoxious With No End [QUOTE HEAVY] [LONG]

Author Topic: Niff and 'The Barvest' - Consistently Obnoxious With No End [QUOTE HEAVY] [LONG]  (Read 6539 times)

How is my clan a clone of the harvest.

Starting with on the first page, him responding with "ok"and other one-word responses to everything in an obnoxious manner.

I am getting a strong sense of hypocriticism.

So if you are not put on the spot(making a drama), it is bad for me to get on Jeet for making few word responses, but when you are put on the spot, it is a main supporting detail.

does this count as my first drama
If you want it to be, sure.

I was going to include all of the terrible posts in his topic under "The Result of The Barvest" but I was worried I would hit the limit and have to divide into separate posts.
So what decides stuffposting vs stuffposting "in good taste"
"In good taste" as in they contribute to side discussion (less relevant than the topic at hand) and aren't gibberish garbage. I'm sure you're going to look through my posts and hand pick ones that are of very little relevance.
[img height=10 0]http://http: //puu.sh/nsBTg/6a78ac9e5b.png[/img]
I am getting a strong sense of hypocriticism.
So if you are not put on the spot(making a drama), it is bad for me to get on Jeet for making few word responses, but when you are put on the spot, it is a main supporting detail.
What you were doing to Jeetlor was a potshot out of the random and held no contribution to the topic (it was also borderline just being an starfish). It could have been solved via PM. This could not have because Niff is being arrogant about his precious troll topic.
How is my clan a clone of the harvest.
I included it as a fake clan. Not as a Harvest mimic.
Quote from: In The OP
Here is a complete list of all the 'funny troll' Clan Discussion topics
If your topic is actually serious (I couldn't tell because it didn't seem like it) then I apologize.

What you were doing to Jeetlor was a potshot out of the random and held no contribution to the topic (it was also borderline just being an starfish). It could have been solved via PM. This could not have because Niff is being arrogant about his precious troll topic.
I more stated it in the sense that you say that the amount of words in the jeetlor situation does not matter, but your perspective completely changes. I realize that my posting on jeetlor was in the wrong place, but none the less, you "attacked" me for supposedly not agreeing with me in that the # of posts makes no difference.

why is it those who get harvested just give up and go all out crazy.

*lvl 5 shrug

I more stated it in the sense that you say that the amount of words in the jeetlor situation does not matter, but your perspective completely changes. I realize that my posting on jeetlor was in the wrong place, but none the less, you "attacked" me for supposedly not agreeing with me in that the # of posts makes no difference.
My response was a generalization for the reason people do what you were doing to Jeetlor in that topic. Not as a personal attack.

Could you just give some clarification on this

My response was a generalization for the reason people do what you were doing to Jeetlor in that topic. Not as a personal attack.
So not particularly against the idea that the words in a post does not matter, but more that I was arguing with Jeet in the wrong place? If so, sorry for interpreting it the wrong way.

if you dont know the difference, you are handicapped and should be kicked, banned, and harvested.

or you do know and are trolling, the same applies.

Autism tm is a serious clan and there arnt 7 of them

if you dont know the difference, you are handicapped and should be kicked, banned, and harvested.

or you do know and are trolling, the same applies.

Why do people care about clans anyways

so they can say "I am a part of autismtm"

Could you just give some clarification on this
Autism TM, and the HHWWEFC are legitimate clans. Even though some people have the view that they are bad, they are sticking to their clan's purpose and keeping their topics serious and clean. Most importantly, it's not leaking into other boards.
So not particularly against the idea that the words in a post does not matter, but more that I was arguing with Jeet in the wrong place? If so, sorry for interpreting it the wrong way.
I was more regarding that you shouldn't have come into a random topic to take a potshot and Jeetlor and then start an argument that wasn't relevant. I do agree with your point on what was wrong, but the issue with your argument is that it was in the wrong place at the wrong time.
Because Blockland is still a relatively popular and serious game. If somebody wants to come make a topic, they'll be discouraged because of all the fake troll clans covering the front pages. It's also being used as an excuse to post whatever you want, which is what happened to the AoT boards and ultimately led them into becoming locked.

clans are pointless and stupid for the forum purposes. thats why you are so disillusioned about it. even 10 of the top page clans dont even play blockland.
but builders and competitors need clans so that they can represent in game to one another.