Author Topic: Niff and 'The Barvest' - Consistently Obnoxious With No End [QUOTE HEAVY] [LONG]  (Read 6535 times)

oh please you're the one who keeps bringing it up and he repeatedly states that he doesn't give a stuff about it and that it's a stuffty joke

if you want to complain about being obnoxious look at your own posts and ctrl+f "barvest" or "niff"

barvest was hilarious imo

niff's posts in the barvest thread on a whole are just impossible to take seriously

that said, niff's constant "ok"'s in his clan topic are just acknowledgements
what can niff respond to "This is low for you, Niff" with? it's just a statement.

i don't really see too much wrong with some of niff's posts outside of barvest though, most are harmless or at least slightly relevant
although there are some obnoxiousness in some of them, i think tone of voice has a large hand in this

for joke clan creators to be banned, there (usually) has to be clan rules
what rules can be put in place? what defines a joke clan?

neither niff nor I were harvested before the clan was made. it was just a stuffty joke I texted to him (i forgot the l in it too lol). Niff takes in mostly anyone and all the butthurt harvest rejects just flocked in.

noedit:
Autism TM, and the HHWWEFC are legitimate clans. Even though some people have the view that they are bad, they are sticking to their clan's purpose and keeping their topics serious and clean.
Oh yea, autism tm is DEFINITELY sticking to its purpose - of demonstrating autism in people who don't actually have it like you (or at least not noticeable in most cases).

For instance,
hey guys
hey destroyer
team fortress 2

5221 autists saved, 7 billion to go
hoorah
giving them rights is a bad idea
incredible
breddy good
what doesn't betel loving blow at besides being deaf
oh yeah i forgot
Hey Its Me Akio. Whats Up Ravencroft?
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=5417.116115
Ravencroft.
You know.
That isn't What i was Asking.
Yes and So Do you
too me
i didn't realize this was my post until i came back and looked at it wtf

holy forget dude

brock's mom is so hot

apparently there's no brock's mom x ashes mom

rop as forget
it's Pokemon you uncultured swine show some respect for a grade A milf

Pretty sure I already said something about taking posts out of context. Your earliest post is from October 17 which isn't even relevant anymore. I even said I'm making an effort to post like that less. You're ignoring the topic and dismissing everything that I've said because you can't prove me wrong.

he's not wrong about brock's mom being a grade-A milf

Pretty sure I already said something about taking posts out of context. Your earliest post is from October 17 which isn't even relevant anymore. I even said I'm making an effort to post like that less. You're ignoring the topic and dismissing everything that I've said because you can't prove me wrong.
You took a lot of his posts out of context
Yes, I saw the date, however I was just going through the topic.

You took a lot of his posts out of context <- "I'm wrong, but you did it too!"
Yes, I saw the date, however I was just going through the topic.
Context only matters if the post is relevant if the context in itself isn't garbage. The examples I posted that you're claiming may be in 'context' but that being said, the context is still garbage and that doesn't excuse the behavior at all.

And yeah, you're still dismissing everything I said in the topic. Don't be a butt buddy if you don't have anything logical to defend him with besides doing the classic "Oh he may do THIS, but you do THIS!"

Context only matters if the post is relevant if the context in itself isn't garbage. The examples I posted that you're claiming may be in 'context' but that being said, the context is still garbage and that doesn't excuse the behavior at all.

And yeah, you're still dismissing everything I said in the topic. Don't be a butt buddy if you don't have anything logical to defend him with besides doing the classic "Oh he may do THIS, but you do THIS!"
I'm not dismissing it, I just don't find it bad. Not really stuffposting, it really just sounds like you're getting overworked by the fact that he has a joke clan and hasn't shut it down (which it likely will be at some point or another as nature takes its course).

I'm not dismissing it, I just don't find it bad. Not really stuffposting, it really just sounds like you're getting overworked by the fact that he has a joke clan and hasn't shut it down (which it likely will be at some point or another as nature takes its course).
If you think like this then I'm highly doubting either

A) That you read the topic thoroughly

or

B) Your reading comprehension skills

If you think like this then I'm highly doubting either

A) That you read the topic thoroughly

or

B) Your reading comprehension skills
give an example of what you think I missed

give an example of what you think I missed
Niff Carrying a Troll Demeanor into Other Boards

he's not wrong about brock's mom being a grade-A milf