Niff and 'The Barvest' - Consistently Obnoxious With No End [QUOTE HEAVY] [LONG]

Author Topic: Niff and 'The Barvest' - Consistently Obnoxious With No End [QUOTE HEAVY] [LONG]  (Read 6540 times)

autism tm does a lot of activities in game and provides opportinuties for people to contribute to the forum topic. barvest is a bad joke that was taken way too far, and is pretty much the only thing left keeping all of that drama surrounding tony from going away(for now). It would be best if it was locked unless you guys really enioy trivial banter that much.

Also it's hilarious how people are giving Akio stuff when he has no involvement in either clan other than the fact that he mare this topic. Take your insecurities out on your pillow or something.

autism tm does a lot of activities in game and provides opportinuties for people to contribute to the forum topic. barvest is a bad joke that was taken way too far, and is pretty much the only thing left keeping all of that drama surrounding tony from going away(for now). It would be best if it was locked unless you guys really enioy trivial banter that much.
didn't the old a.tm thread get failedbinned..?

didn't the old a.tm thread get failedbinned..?
No, the clan has only been around a little over a year and hasn't done anything wrong.

No, the clan has only been around a little over a year and hasn't done anything wrong.
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=275200.0
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=275545.0
Plus the clan has the literal same key members and leader as the N.C., and regardless of how you dismiss the way I say it, you're basically their successor. You can't just change names and dismiss all the stuff you guys had on you. We've proven that hundreds of times with just people trying to get a "fresh start."

crispy is autism tms blockchip

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=275200.0
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=275545.0
Plus the clan has the literal same key members and leader as the N.C., and regardless of how you dismiss the way I say it, you're basically their successor. You can't just change names and dismiss all the stuff you guys had on you. We've proven that hundreds of times with just people trying to get a "fresh start."
Kickflow and I weren't in NC. You and Betel are best friends so they are obviously both going to be in the clan together. The only people that caused NC to get shut down were Betelgeuse and Dezi, so that slims down the "key members" to Betelgeuse who can't even join the forums anymore without getting instantly banned. You're upset about nothing.

also akio I would appreciate it if you stop calling my brother a handicap

can we call you a handicap?

Kickflow and I weren't in NC. You and Betel are best friends so they are obviously both going to be in the clan together. The only people that caused NC to get shut down were Betelgeuse and Dezi, so that slims down the "key members" to Betelgeuse who can't even join the forums anymore without getting instantly banned. You're upset about nothing.
I'm not really upset--i just think you guys are taking yourselves way too seriously. There isn't much of a difference in terms of quality in jokes between "making fun of autism" and "making fun of the harvest," and the fact that you're actually setting up us v. them scenarios based on that tiny difference is kind of funny.

I would appreciate it if your brother stopped acting like one.

I'm not really upset--i just think you guys are taking yourselves way too seriously. There isn't much of a difference in terms of quality in jokes between "making fun of autism" and "making fun of the harvest," and the fact that you're actually setting up us v. them scenarios based on that tiny difference is kind of funny.
autism tm is a clan that actually contributes and does productive things in-game. There is no similarity between that and a clan meant to mock someone and be an instigator, regardless of what the clans' names or purposes are percieved as.

I would appreciate it if your brother stopped acting like one.
I'm trying to be respectful here dude