Poll

No Current Poll

N/A
0 (0%)
N/A
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Annihilation - Team-based Game of Conquering [Big Progress Soon (Pg. 2)]  (Read 1297 times)

This was the HUD I finished a while back. The timer works, but I made it start at 15 minutes instead of 10 for some reason.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2016, 08:29:32 PM by rggbnnnnn »

-snip-
that'd probably look much better as a bottom print imo and instead of the current way you show the nexus HPs, why not have something like this: 75 | 75 | 75 | 75

that'd probably look much better as a bottom print imo and instead of the current way you show the nexus HPs, why not have something like this: 75 | 75 | 75 | 75
Yeah, but bottom prints can cause complications with add-ons that use bottom prints considering this HUD has to update every second to keep with the timer.

Are you using Slayer? Let me know if you need help with the game mode API. I know the documentation isn't finished yet.

Are you using Slayer? Let me know if you need help with the game mode API. I know the documentation isn't finished yet.
Yeah, Slayer 4. Thanks, I may need help in the near future.

I have to move on, so all color polls have ended. Some serious build progress can hopefully begin tonight. I've decided Green vs. Blue will be the colors.

Documentation is almost finished here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1x8ninC4eypjDZP1MqbQ11XQEu4ruC3tDWbnlVvMp4ls/edit?usp=sharing

Some big progress is ready to be made if everyone is happy with the plans.