Author Topic: TANKS 2: RELOADED - Mark V Heavy Tank  (Read 23435 times)

Can you fix t he guy sitting in the middle of the tank? Should the guy sit where the black holes are?

EDIT:
Can you make a tank interior (even if all tanks have the same, just some iron looking interior with a window) and make the guys not show when they are gunners? Change the third guy into a second seat in the turret to make that guy the captain

EDIT2: Can all tanks please have a blank texture over it just in case we want to add camo? With its correspondent wireframe so we know were to place textures
« Last Edit: May 02, 2016, 12:37:04 PM by Threule »

hey hey HEY puns are MY thing >:(
relax, bub, you're treading on thin ice.

don't maus with my boy lego

when im done with you you're gonna need stitches

don't maus with my boy lego

Why not make seperate mounts for each machine gun so they can fire independently?

Why not make seperate mounts for each machine gun so they can fire independently?
Don't know how to limit their firing arc.
Don't know how to make separate mounts which fire independently.
Though that would be fantastic and would stop it from being the ridiculous thing it is now

Don't know how to limit their firing arc.
Don't know how to make separate mounts which fire independently.
Though that would be fantastic and would stop it from being the ridiculous thing it is now
For now to keep it from being op you should have the machine guns just be aeshtetic

For now to keep it from being op you should have the machine guns just be aeshtetic
I've playtested it, it's only OP at very close range on perfectly flat ground. It's slow as molasses and can't aim without moving.
More importantly, it's funny as hell the way it is now and I don't wanna change it.

do you have any intent to make a big ass mech?

When will you remake some soviet tanks? Also why not trying to get some tread sound? so tanks sound like their thing

YES WW1 TANKS! THANK YOU SENPAI!

OH yes, WW1 tanks. I love it!

Oh Oh, can you make the French Renault FT? Or the British Mark V? Those are my two favorite WW1 tanks :3