Author Topic: INSANELY Hard Bosses  (Read 6423 times)

Post down your most frustrating boss experiences you've had

Here's mine:

Good ol' Wizpig from Diddy Kong Racing. Even to this day I still have yet to beat this boss because he's insanely difficult to beat. Wizpig, what I'm assuming, was a boss that was meant to be impossible to beat, but thanks to one of the Nintendo magazines, it was finally revealed how to beat him.

UPDATE 04/03/2016: Finally beat that motherloving hog.

SPOILER ALERT: The text below contains spoilers on how to beat Wizpig.
So all you have to do is to go up to one of the boosters, and right before it boosts you, let go of the gas button. It's that simple. Keep on doing that and you should've finally beat him..... Or maybe you'll end up like me never being able to get to the very last world.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2016, 10:23:21 AM by Adam2 »

bloodletting beast
smelter demon
shagaru magala

i really haven't played much games with good bosses in them lately and a lot of the bosses i had a hard time fighting a long time ago are real easy now

Are we talking hard but fair bosses or complete bullstuff artificial difficulty because if we're talking the second one then I'd like to submit any SNK fighting game final boss and also God Rugal from Capcom VS SNK 2. Seriously forget God Rugal

-insert last stage touhou boss on lunatic here-

Master gee the invincible
Voracidious the invincible

Any toontown boss, they aren't hard as in the battle.
But it's hard to get loving players to do it with you.

Damon Gant. I count hes a boss because hes the killer in Case 5,Rise from the Ashes in Pheonix Wright. You really need a guide to find out his lies. Thank god he does not have the hardest piece of evidence to prove him wrong. Also,hes a boss anyway. Hes the chief of police.

EDIT: Sans from undertale aswell. It had to be posted.

EDIT: Sans from undertale aswell. It had to be posted.
definitely not insanely hard

PFFFFT
it was hard with at the time when i only had a meaty smash :(

when you're fighting all the tailed beasts in Naruto S. Ultimate Ninja Storm 3
it's not just 1 boss you have to face, but like 8 bosses

8 bosses with 3 health bars each

and they appear in pairs of 2, so you're facing 2 bosses with their own individual and unique attacks at a time

and like all games, you only have 1 health bar

and there's no way to heal yourself. you have to defeat all 8

antasma in mario & luigi dream team is (no pun intended) a nightmare

FFXII has a few rather difficult bosses, especially in a no-mist run and not grinding.
Yiazmat is an endurance boss, taking a few hours to kill. Some of the hunts and optional bosses are a nightmare to kill going in blind or early.

it was hard with at the time when i only had a meaty smash :(
try any of the fatalis or any endgame apex monster

granted the latter border on artificial difficulty but still

G-rank apex regios. W/2 Frenzied pink rathian.