Author Topic: My Experience w/ Microsoft Support (1 / 2)  (Read 1288 times)

use common sense and an antivirus. you have to be really reckless to get viruses usually. were you ever taught safe practices on computers? like not visiting shady sites, be careful what you download, don't click the ads?
long quote
these

Why are you guys not just googling your error and fixing it?
bc then people like me couldn't make easy money on the side ;)

use common sense and an antivirus. you have to be really reckless to get viruses usually. were you ever taught safe practices on computers? like not visiting shady sites, be careful what you download, don't click the ads?
Yeah but his little brother could've done it.

Joking, but seriously, someone else might've done it and sometimes things like this happen because of things like trojans and such.

> using customer support on PC
just back up your personal stuff you can't stand losing and format your harddrive, reinstall your software and you're golden.
or get malware bytes anti-malware.

>oh no viruses on my computer
>better call microsoft kek

seriously???

Ninja: Nevermind I'm not that harsh.

how do you get your hands on so many viruses

To be fair, you can get infected by seemingly innocuous websites you use often if they have themselves been compromised in some way.

Of course 99.9999999999% of the time it is your own reckless behavior that gets you blasted.

sorry, somehow skimmed right over the "used to" rofl
Drydess you done goofed.
Oh noooooo

To be fair, you can get infected by seemingly innocuous websites you use often if they have themselves been compromised in some way.

Of course 99.9999999999% of the time it is your own reckless behavior that gets you blasted.
that's why you use an antivirus as well