Poll

do you think north korea will follow through with its promises?

yes
4 (10%)
no
36 (90%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Author Topic: [NEWS] Kim Jong-un vows nuclear restraint; seeks normalization with USA, China  (Read 86885 times)

I'm still waiting for WW3 to be over.

If we nuke North Korea and the middle east we would be closer to world peace.

I'm still waiting for WW3 to be over.

If we nuke North Korea and the middle east we would be closer to world peace.
You're not even trying to hide the fact that you're trolling anymore.

The middle east is socially behind by centuries compared to the average country. Recently they tried to legalize rape.

You get rid of them you become closer to world peace.

The middle east is socially behind by centuries compared to the average country. Recently they tried to legalize rape.

might as well nuke africa and southeast asia as well

The same could be said about nuking all countries

[citation needed]
that darn ultranational Middle Eastern Government trying to legalize Bad Things again >:(

that darn ultranational Middle Eastern Government trying to legalize Bad Things again >:(
well i mean you should probably have some pretty good sources ready to back your claims and also make your claims less vague

this is startin to scare me now
assuming the nuke actually hits the US, how big would the radius of the blast be?

this is startin to scare me now
assuming the nuke actually hits the US, how big would the radius of the blast be?
Depends on the size/kind of the nuclear warhead

the Tsar Bomba's blast radius was apparently 34 miles and that destroyed everything. the effects would go much farther than 34 miles though

afaik none of their nuclear blasts have even surpassed the little boy or fat man

might as well nuke africa and southeast asia as well

You say that like it's a bad thing.

So lets say they decide to nuke Hawaii to provoke the US and the icbm gets destroyed before it hits Hawai, what happens then? There will definitely be nuclear debris everywhere but what actions are taken then by the US?
« Last Edit: April 09, 2016, 06:50:30 PM by ZERØ »

So lets say they decide to nuke Hawaii to provoke the US and the icbm gets destroyed before it hits Hawai, what happens then? THmere will definitely be nuclear debris everywhere but what actions are taken then by the US?i

We would be in the clear to nuke North Korea without pissing off China.

China wants to destroy North Korea so they can claim the land for themselves. It's more profitable than trading with them.

South Korea wants the land back and this can only happen with the help of the United States.

Russia just wants their North Korean labor camps back to help cut trees.