Poll

do you think north korea will follow through with its promises?

yes
4 (10%)
no
36 (90%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Author Topic: [NEWS] Kim Jong-un vows nuclear restraint; seeks normalization with USA, China  (Read 86877 times)

Now most likely North Korea wants to nuke the white house. However most likely their bomb would only reach the west coast instead.

Which is fine by me because I live in the east coast.

this is startin to scare me now
assuming the nuke actually hits the US, how big would the radius of the blast be?

Another plus of living in Arizona is that its got nothing worth nuking.

Another plus of living in Arizona is that its got nothing worth nuking.
are you loving nuts yes we do. we have one of the largest nuclear power plants in the United States. We are actually one of the biggest targets in the US. If that power plant were to go it would take all of Phoenix with it and that includes the surrounding cities of Mesa,Tempe,arrowhead,sun city, Glendale and the rest

are you loving nuts yes we do. we have one of the largest nuclear power plants in the United States. We are actually one of the biggest targets in the US. If that power plant were to go it would take all of Phoenix with it and that includes the surrounding cities of Mesa,Tempe,arrowhead,sun city, Glendale and the rest

So, it would take out an entire desert state? Middle of America is mostly desert and unpopulated.

Now most likely North Korea wants to nuke the white house. However most likely their bomb would only reach the west coast instead.

Which is fine by me because I live in the east coast.
I'm still wondering what would be the effects of a ICBM being destroyed off the coast of the us mainland, and if the nuke would somehow end up htting california, oregon, or washington the weather would still bring nuclear contamination to the east coast.

But if its destroyed of shore, my bet is the beaches would be closed for a very long time.

So, it would take out an entire desert state? Middle of America is mostly desert and unpopulated.
we aren't a middle state and a few million people doesn't fall under unpopulated

The radioactive fallout from the nuke and power plant combined would kill millions more in nearby states.

here's a FEMA nuclear target list/map if you're interested
http://www.ki4u.com/webpal/d_resources/list.htm
over a decade old but there's really nothing else out there

5. Memorize the THREE top rules for survival. They are:

Number One - Get out of the cities!

Number Two - Get out of the cities!

Number Three - Get out of the cities!

thank god i live in a state where only like one city may be of importance but still not really

north korea probably doesnt even know my state exists

Well stuff I live right where one of the targets for my state is

we aren't a middle state and a few million people doesn't fall under unpopulated

No I understand but a nuke set off in New York City would kill millions, millions more than Arizona.

You don't want all your eggs in one basket. If there is a state that needs to be sacrificed it's one of the desert states.

No I understand but a nuke set off in New York City would kill millions, millions more than Arizona.

You don't want all your eggs in one basket. If there is a state that needs to be sacrificed it's one of the desert states.
Actually thanks to fallout I think a nuke in NYC might actually kill less than a nuke more centralized

no its flordia
nobody likes florida

If you nuke texas that also takes care of our illegal immigrant problem. I'd like to see them border jump a wall of radiation and still have their reproductive organs functional to create anchor babies.

maybe the people in texas are so dumb they forget they have nuclear bunkers