[NEWS] Kim Jong-un vows nuclear restraint; seeks normalization with USA, China

Poll

do you think north korea will follow through with its promises?

yes
4 (10%)
no
36 (90%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Author Topic: [NEWS] Kim Jong-un vows nuclear restraint; seeks normalization with USA, China  (Read 85600 times)

Can you get out of this thread and all future political discussions if you have no loving clue what you're talking about? Because you don't.

So you're saying it's okay to nuke a country that has no nukes then? Sure maybe during ww2 pearl harbor but nukes were a first of its kind.

If we actually nuked North Korea, we'd be violating a stuffload of international laws and China (among many other nations) would sanction us into the worst economic depression since the 30s. Even if you can ignore the massive loss of human life, the repercussions would lower your overall quality of life significantly. So I mean, you should care if Kim Jong-Un dies by our own hands.
Pageloss: 
That's how you commit a stuffton of war crimes, warrant every UN member to enact harsh sactions, declare war on you, cause a worldwide economic crises, and cause extremely harmful levels of radioactive material to cause significant global health concerns.

So you're saying it's okay to nuke a country that has no nukes then? Sure maybe during ww2 pearl harbor but nukes were a first of its kind.
Not only do you not understand politics, but you didn't even understand what Swat 3 said.

Well I guess I gotta pull sources now. Even though this isn't the 1990s. It's 2016 now and everyone including your grandmother that doesn't know an e-mail from a g-mail still knows how to google.
I could also google vaccines cause autism proof and find thousands of pages claiming that. If you want to pass something off as fact, you need to provide the reliable resource. Also since I'm on my phone, I haven't even dug into the links you provided. Lmao using CNN like it was an incredibly reliable source, one of the most directly government-affected news outlets in the western world.

If CNN is not a credible source these days then what is? That's a major loving news network.

What constitutes as a credible source network for you people.

but you didn't even understand what Swat 3 said.

If you're swat one and that's swat 3 then where is swat 2?

I swear Kim Jong is the most ignorant person in the world If he thinks that nuking a country(s) will solve anything.

Fact: Did you know if Korea unified once more they could be a deadly force, N. Korea's Military Power and S. Korea's Technology they could forget up the world

actually, i put about 0% of thought into it because anyone in this thread could give less of a forget if the fat chink leader dies.
You're a smart young boy

If you're swat one and that's swat 3 then where is swat 2?
Hilarious.

If you didn't get what I said, I basically bolded "north korea lying" because they aren't. Your claims are baseless.
We know North Korea has nukes because:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/10/13/AR2006101300576.html
http://www.johnstonsarchive.net/nuclear/dprk-ntest.html
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Korea_and_weapons_of_mass_destruction

thanks

I swear Kim Jong is the most ignorant person in the world If he thinks that nuking a country(s) will solve anything.

Fact: Did you know if Korea unified once more they could be a deadly force, N. Korea's Military Power and S. Korea's Technology they could forget up the world
Fact: Did you know if Korea unified once more South Korea would be brown townly raped by the large amount of uneducated, malnourished "new citizens" seeking work and food?
More like, Korea has no military because Korea cannot even.

North Korea keeps a "throw a lot of people at a problem"-Soviet-y philosophy. A lot of soldiers =/= a good military. It just means the people you're fighting ran out of bullets/can't shoot two people at once.

USA actually recorded the blast of the so called "nukes" North Korea were testing.

They said it's not big enough to confirm it as a nuke.

I'd provide a source but I don't know what counts as a quality source these days considering how major news networks are now not reliable enough.

You can provide sources like CNN, just don't pass them off as the pinnacle of journalism. When working with certain sources, you need a certain degree of source critique. Personally, BBC is my favorite. It's all very unbiased and statement sources are always very clearly marked. When there is an brown townysis, the writers name and credentials are clearly stated and the section is clearly marked separate.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2016, 02:18:31 AM by Dannu »

Personally, BBC is my favorite.

I didn't know you were into that.

I didn't know you were into that.
Ok that was pretty funny.

North Korea claims it can wipe out the whole of Manhattan with hydrogen tipped ballistic missile.

Meanwhile, the state of Manhattan claims it could wipe out North Korea.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2016, 04:49:37 AM by Admiral Obvious »

North Korea has an entire rocket launcher battalion.

You have to admit if they invade South Korea with that battalion they can forget some stuff up.

That's more rocket launchers than a standard US squad has.