Author Topic: No mans sky release date and specs are out  (Read 2451 times)

Besides its. You know.
3D
Thats an entire dimension more

personally i'm more excited for star citizen, star citizen won't come out of a while but it'll be more goal oriented, and there will be more stuff to do

Theres alot more to do people just need to do there research its a game with a loving universe and 18,446,744,073,709,551,616 planets for those who actually want to learn about this game you should check out Cobra TV https://www.youtube.com/user/THExXxCOBRA/videos

Theres alot more to do people just need to do there research its a game with a loving universe and 18,446,744,073,709,551,616 planets for those who actually want to learn about this game you should check out Cobra TV https://www.youtube.com/user/THExXxCOBRA/videos
"18,446,744,073,709,551,616 planets" doesn't even mean anything, its impossible to fill that much space with worthwhile content and likely after the initial sense of wonder wears off it'll be as dull as starbound

i hope im wrong though but idk i'd rather not get my hopes up

I don't really like games like this where you just start off with advanced technology for some reason. I like a deep but fast progression so you can see yourself "grow" in a sense.

"18,446,744,073,709,551,616 planets" doesn't even mean anything, its impossible to fill that much space with worthwhile content and likely after the initial sense of wonder wears off it'll be as dull as starbound

i hope im wrong though but idk i'd rather not get my hopes up
Most of the content is procedural so you'll get a different experience with alot of things I also do hope it turns out to be what they claim it is

Most of the content is procedural so you'll get a different experience with alot of things

to be fair, that's also how starbound works and it's incredibly boring.

I don't really like games like this where you just start off with advanced technology for some reason. I like a deep but fast progression so you can see yourself "grow" in a sense.
in a world where there's easy access to advanced technology, it would be pretty weird if there was one person who, for some reason, didn't have any of it

to be fair, that's also how starbound works and it's incredibly boring.

Starbound had such a good idea and concept imo. It's a shame that the combat is not really fun and the animals are just annoyances and such. It could've been great. ):

can we stop using chuckleforget's starbound as a comparison

this isn't a kickstart early access game gone wrong, this had a lot of thought and effort put into it

It is scheduled to come out on my birthday.

Holla.

YO I HAVE THE SAME GRAPHICS CARD
I CAN TOTALLY RUN THIS GAME

can we stop using chuckleforget's starbound as a comparison

this isn't a kickstart early access game gone wrong, this had a lot of thought and effort put into it
All we've been told about No Man's Sky is that theres a procedurally generated universe (like Starbound), with procedurally generated planets (like Starbound) that have procedurally generated fauna (like Starbound) and we have to reach the center of it. As much as I hate Starbound's flat gameplay and quests, it looks like it has 20x the depth that No Man's Sky has.

theres apperently gear progression and stuff in the game

like, theres planets which have specific conditions within their atmosphere which make it so you cant land on it without obtaining the right equipment from mining on other planets.

though if you mine "too" much on one planet, these lil robo starfishs start attacking you