Author Topic: I Found a Strange Glitch In Blockland  (Read 1132 times)

So I was trying to make the engine sounds more quiet since Badspot said they were annoying. So I make them more quiet and apply the update. I start up my server and no engine sounds. At all. So I guess I just drive around, a couple of people had joined and stuff. After I had died once, my death sound had turned into some other guy's engine sound. I was trying to figure out what was going on. I couldn't figure it out, so I went driving again and then Blockland crashes how I have never seen it crash. The music was repeating over and over like a BSOD and the program was not responding (usually to me the program does not respond). So I go back in and I die again at some point and some guy's engine is now a water splash sound, later again, I got the same crashing. Other people had gotten the weird glitch too.

TL;DR: I tried making engine sounds but other sounds replaced it, and BL crashed like a BSOD.
Moral of the story: Never make sounds too quiet.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2016, 09:26:31 PM by Meta_KnightX »

Wow, I thought there would be more replies than this. d:
Weird. I think everything has gone crazy. (Especially that I figured out that it is still a Friday, I split a day in 2!)

Are you using a modified openAL file?

Are you using a modified openAL file?
Nope. But as I said, this happens to other people too

This happened to me once when I was switching audio output device on Linux. Most of the sounds were swapped. No crash though.