Author Topic: Hey british forumers, a few questions.  (Read 2218 times)

I have a question for the brits.

Do you walk on the left side of hallways in school?
left side best side, just like the roads.

define bad weather
go outside absolutely naked at 2:41am then jump into a pond. that's the best way to explain it.

go outside absolutely naked at 2:41am then jump into a pond. that's the best way to explain it.
but it feels good its nice here

Lmao, my SUBE (arg. transport card) interferes with the oyster.

What's a pulse telephone-wise? First time I ever heard of it.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2016, 03:02:52 PM by Pastrey Crust »

What's a pulse telephone-wise? First time I ever heard of it.
What's the context?

"Calls are charged by how many pulses you use. Each pulse costs £0.15"

I ain't a hick you meanie.

my autocorrect thinks i am
yes but you're in florida so you're just as bad as the rest of them  :cookieMonster:

Livin' the dream with them cubans.

"Calls are charged by how many pulses you use. Each pulse costs £0.15"
Is this on a payphone on the street or in your hotel?

I've no idea what it refers to. The most I can find is that pulse dialling was the system by which a telephone sends numbers to a switchboard to indicate who it wants to call.
Which would sound like you're paying 15p for each digit in a phone number? Which doesn't make sense.

1) what
2) what
3) When will it snow
4) If it's worn off then yes
5) bus
6) yes
7) https://youtu.be/p1-LbTJoCuM?t=4s

Is this on a payphone on the street or in your hotel?

I've no idea what it refers to. The most I can find is that pulse dialling was the system by which a telephone sends numbers to a switchboard to indicate who it wants to call.
Which would sound like you're paying 15p for each digit in a phone number? Which doesn't make sense.
In the hotel. Not that I'd ever use it, just that I've never heard of that way of charging.

Actually, it sounds like it's do with this; https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metering_pulse.

I've no idea how you work out how long between pulses though.

loving british and your early bedtime god damn it every single restaurant with the kitchen closed pubs included asdf i'm staarving

The weather kept me up for 2 hours last night, stupid rain.