i have no poll

forget you
9 (21.4%)
forget me
10 (23.8%)
forget
23 (54.8%)

Total Members Voted: 42

Author Topic: Counter Strike: Global Offensive - op rank list purged, starting fresh  (Read 286093 times)

I think it's funny when people play matchmaking and instantly seem to deduce if a map is "CT or T sided" even though matchmaking is 95% aim
Hell when I played it we got destroyed until the last 4 rounds of first half
It's hardly T sided

Wow thats pretty impress-

What

Wow thats pretty impress-

What
i have a job what are you getting at? i play in my free time

i have a job what are you getting at? i play in my free time

but you have 408 competitive wins

408 is not a lot tbh

I have 692 hours and only 300some wins. idk about you but I think hundreds of hours is a lot.........

I don't even do the comp that much, I lost my rank like 8 times due to inactivity (1+ month of not playing comp).
And I have 947 hours.

Iunno what is with you guys and spending 10% of your playtime actually playing comp, 'cuz you should be netting around 1 comp game per hour, give or take possibly a couple tens depending on how many hours, cuz some take forever.

I have, like, 700 wins now, on my main.

544 hours

is this good or bad

I have 4 competitive wins :D

I have 0 competitive wins and 41 hours.

544 hours

is this good or bad

Iunno what is with you guys and spending 10% of your playtime actually playing comp, 'cuz you should be netting around 1 comp game per hour, give or take possibly a couple tens depending on how many hours, cuz some take forever.

I have, like, 700 wins now, on my main.

The point isnt about playtime to wins, but rather rank to wins, after 400 wins (which in reality is about 800 games), you should be a higher rank than GN1

The point isnt about playtime to wins, but rather rank to wins, after 400 wins (which in reality is about 800 games), you should be a higher rank than GN1
The previous people seemed to care more about playtime than wins, but I know what you were getting at at first.

One of my friends got nova 3 as their first rank (10th game).. maybe they're destined to be pro?