i have no poll

forget you
9 (21.4%)
forget me
10 (23.8%)
forget
23 (54.8%)

Total Members Voted: 42

Author Topic: Counter Strike: Global Offensive - op rank list purged, starting fresh  (Read 286521 times)

Ew god no, i voted Bernie.
aren't you 16

so i haven't been kicked from many matches for a while and the first match i get afk kicked from is a 7 day ban. forget my life. i literally have NOTHING to do for the next 7 days except mope about it because my life is miserable.
i have a hard time believe this. why would the system mysteriously not work for you?

EDIT: Every comp ban isn't in separate categories, if you get banned at all, it takes 2 weeks to clear it, otherwise it will go to the higher penalty.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2016, 04:18:03 PM by KickFlow »

its not really 2 weeks irc. i usually quit and get 30 minutes, then like three days-ish later do it again and get the same result

I need to play comp

But I haven't played in so long that the leveling system prevents me from playing, so it's a vicious cycle of not playing and staying out of the game. ;w;

aren't you 16
i have a hard time believe this. why would the system mysteriously not work for you?

EDIT: Every comp ban isn't in separate categories, if you get banned at all, it takes 2 weeks to clear it, otherwise it will go to the higher penalty.
Im 18, i even posted a topic about it on march 2

I just won a death match game 37 - 29 using only the usps and with 120 ping
and then got thrashed in a match when I was using the ak47... rip

Im 18, i even posted a topic about it on march 2
sorry, the way you act lead me to believe you were 16 or younger.

sorry, the way you act lead me to believe you were 16 or younger.
Why are you always such a richard to me?

Well, he is right. You act very immature for an 18 year old.

Well, he is right. You act very immature for an 18 year old.
I play games so i can act immature, i act mature at my job at school, and professional environments.  I don't really see BLF as a professional environment, i mean if you guys want me to start acting more mature and treat BLF more of a professional environment, i can.

Man, i just love using commas lol

you cant expect us to believe that the way you've been acting in this thread is any kind of mature

you cant expect us to believe that the way you've been acting in this thread is any kind of mature
Im ranting about what i think about the game, it doesn't mean its right... How is ranting immature?  Me replying saying stupid stuff back to people like kickflow who call me autistic and 12 is immature, i understand this.  I should've just posted my rant and not have called everyone out on who disagreed with me.

As one person said:

dont apologize for having an opinion

feel free to speak your mind but dont get upset when people dont agree with you.

I play games so i can act immature, i act mature at my job at school, and professional environments.  I don't really see BLF as a professional environment, i mean if you guys want me to start acting more mature and treat BLF more of a professional environment, i can.

Man, i just love using commas lol
You act like its just black and white when it comes to maturity. You sperg out way too often and it just makes you look like a total idiot. Tone it down a lot. You dont need to be professional, but you don't need to be a child either.

I don't really see BLF as a professional environment

neither does anyone but we dont all sperg out

You act like its just black and white when it comes to maturity. You sperg out way too often and it just makes you look like a total idiot. Tone it down a lot. You dont need to be professional, but you don't need to be a child either.
I get worked up over small things, i realize this.  I need to take a chill pill
Also i found out what sperg meant...

neither does anyone but we dont all sperg out
I beg to differ, i have seen people worse than me on CoD.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2016, 07:55:06 PM by shamester »

I play games so i can act immature

kickflow who call me autistic and 12
when did i call you autistic?

Tone it down a lot.
I recommend 2 - 3 notches.

I beg to differ, i have seen people worse than me on CoD.
hey buddy this isn't CoD