i have no poll

forget you
9 (21.4%)
forget me
10 (23.8%)
forget
23 (54.8%)

Total Members Voted: 42

Author Topic: Counter Strike: Global Offensive - op rank list purged, starting fresh  (Read 283595 times)

also, this dude added me.  Nothing triggers me more than someone running a fake betting site
[im g]https://i.gyazo.com/b5b52eb03f70f031ae69b36794608e1e.png[/img]
[im g]https://i.gyazo.com/06352435fbc45d4c040c1fa407fab3e9.png[/img]
what a time to be alive

Just got done trolling some steam scammers, and i called one of them just for stuffs and giggles (using steam voice chat) and he picked up!!  I am scared stuffless though, i hope he doesn't swat/ddos me.

Just got done trolling some steam scammers, and i called one of them just for stuffs and giggles (using steam voice chat) and he picked up!!  I am scared stuffless though, i hope he doesn't swat/ddos me.
May want to change this.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2016, 10:30:24 AM by startacker »

i don't think anybody is going to risk jail time for a guy that didn't give them skins

went to esl one ny, now im sick af lol

cool stuff.
hey guys I'm giving away my bunsen burner(FT). Enter if ya want it. 6 entries only, post your trade link below.

how was the experience? heard lots of bad things. the games were amazing, though

What it's like to have 5000dpi and 6 ingame sensitivity
The guy who accuses me was legitimately hacking too lmao
its hard to see how fast that is when you slow it down .-.

What it's like to have 5000dpi and 6 ingame sensitivity
The guy who accuses me was legitimately hacking too lmao

How do you play with such a high setting? Isn't that deleterious [for your aim] when you are attempting to kill someone close-up?
« Last Edit: October 05, 2016, 07:23:43 PM by St. Francis Xavier »