Author Topic: Efficent way to reduce a large amount of OnMinigameReset events below 1000?  (Read 1056 times)

Right now, I am making amap that has a bunch of bricks (at least 1000) that have 5 OnMiniGameReset events applied to them. Since the schedule limit is 1000, I am not able to do this since each brick would not reset properly. I have tried activing the OnMinigameReset events through one brick, but that did not work either. Is there a good efficient way to use OnMinigameReset events on a bunch of bricks without going over the 1000 schedule limit?

onminigamereset > named brick > something

instead of having onminigamereset > self > something

also you can schedule it out by adding delays to some minigame reset events versus others.

i guess another question to ask is why do you need so many minigamereset events omg

{0} {0000} onminigamereset > named brick > something
{1} {1000} onminigamereset > self > firerelayupwards
(note: ^ has a delay of 1 second)

then make a giant stack of bricks with events

{0} {0000} onrelay > named brick > something
{1} {1000} onrelay > self > firerelayupwards

you cant have an event series that targets a group of named bricks in which there is cumulatively more than 1000 bricks involved.

you cant have an event series that targets a group of named bricks in which there is cumulatively more than 1000 bricks involved.
thats why you gotta drag out the process with lots of clusters of named bricks, resulting in a large stack of bricks to handle them one at a time!

i think events with delays still add to the schedule count, although i could be wrong

How about not making 1000 things that have to be reset?

How about not making 1000 things that have to be reset?
That's not helpful to the thread.

If you gave us more details on what you're doing, we could offer a better way of doing it if there is one.

That's not helpful to the thread.

Yeah it is, making 5000 events is obviously excessive.

Yeah it is, making 5000 events is obviously excessive.
depends on the usage
if it's in a case where that's the only way, how would it be excessive?

thats why you gotta drag out the process with lots of clusters of named bricks, resulting in a large stack of bricks to handle them one at a time!

i think events with delays still add to the schedule count, although i could be wrong
they do, theyre put in a queue and occupy schedules until theyre finally called.

{0} {0000} onminigamereset > named brick > something
{1} {1000} onminigamereset > self > firerelayupwards
(note: ^ has a delay of 1 second)

then make a giant stack of bricks with events

{0} {0000} onrelay > named brick > something
{1} {1000} onrelay > self > firerelayupwards

Thanks Resonte, that worked for what I'm doing.