Author Topic: Event playertypes won't work,Lava doesn't even harm you Etc  (Read 930 times)

So I have been encounting some glitches in my server such as when I use the "Changeblockdata" event then chose a playertype
then click the brick with said events, it works alright, but as soon as I press the inventory button it goes right back to the default
playertype.

Proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OUFQ_Q8trY&feature=youtu.be

Another glitch is when I go into lava and take no damage. (in my own server.)

The final one is the lives is that in slayer you get a instant respawn, even if your all out of lives it respawns you.

So, can someone help me fix these glitches. Thank you for reading.

Holy stuff. Just, holy stuff.

Try a clean installation of Blockland (If Steam, cut the whole Blockland folder and paste elsewhere, verify game integrity)

You don't need a clean installation.

You just need to not enable every single add-on that you have.
When you're selecting your add-ons, click the default button, and before you turn back on any add-ons, stop and think "Do I need this for what I'm doing?" "Is there a chance I think I'll need this for my server?"

Because there's a huge chance that you have conflicting add-ons enabled.

Post console log, it's definitely an add-on screwing this up.

Post console log, it's definitely an add-on screwing this up.

What the hell why do you have 6373 datablocks, only enable add-ons you use.

More addons != more quality

Enable only addons that you are actually going to make use of.

The datablock limit is 8000. You've enabled 6373 of them. Are you sure you didn't just enable everything blindly?

Kong did the same so we had to make decisions on what to remove, sadly the server was a lot faster after we did this.

sadly the server was a lot faster after we did this.

Sadly?

And no I didn't just enable them blindly, I  host freebuild for the most part.
And why does it matter to yo- You know what, I am going to take your advice and only enable the addons I am making use of.
Thanks, I guess.

More datablocks = slower loading + more downloading