2 (10%)
Floyd Mayweather
2 (10%)
forget them, Mike Tyson will go in there and beat both of them up
13 (65%)
both of them are stuff
3 (15%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Author Topic: Connor McGregor "Come at me" - wants to fight Floyd Mayweather  (Read 799 times)

Conor McGregor dares Floyd Mayweather to 'come at him' ahead of UFC 196 bout
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/ufc/article-3476041/Conor-McGregor-dares-Floyd-Mayweather-come-ahead-UFC-196-bout.html

UFC 196 just finished but it seems McGregor still wants to fight boxer Floyd Mayweather. The two have been continuously insulting each other on social media and it seems a fight may happen between the UFC champion (well he lost today) and the boxing champion.

Check more about it here

During a conference on UFC 196, Mcgregor was told about Floyd Mayweather's poster at the MGM grand and Mcgregor said "I might go over there and rip it down myself" then continued to say "What's he gonna do about it?" video here

If fans want Mcgregor to fight Mayweather then Connor said that he will do it and he is currently interested in a match against Mayweather. Since these events Mayweather hasn't responded to him yet but a fight might ensue

if a fight takes place then that would be the best fighting match in years

/discuss 

I can't help but feel that Connor would wrek floyds tiny black starfish

I can't help but feel that Connor would wrek floyds tiny black starfish
He def wouldnt

For a second I though the title was going to say Connor McDavid ;).

mma>boxing
mma is not superior to boxing when it comes to boxing

last time i checked you cant throw an arm bar or choke someone out in boxing. also look at Holms vs Rousey
Holms is a boxer and kickboxer who transitioned to mma and Rousey is judo fighter who does well on the ground but stuff standing. Holly guarded against any potential takedowns and kicked the stuff outta Rousey.

its like saying that russell wilson is a better baseball player than mike trout. while wilson may be able to play baseball, he is not better that mike trout who is dominant and specializes in baseball
« Last Edit: March 06, 2016, 01:00:43 PM by SlayerZ99 »

mma is not superior to boxing when it comes to boxing

last time i checked you cant throw an arm bar or choke someone out in boxing. also look at Holms vs Rousey
Holms is a boxer and kickboxer who transitioned to mma and Rousey is judo fighter who does well on the ground but stuff standing. Holly guarded against any potential takedowns and kicked the stuff outta Rousey.
Floyd has no mma experience tho
Holly has plenty. And don't forget the the first time Holly fought Rousey she got her arm broken

Floyd has no mma experience tho
Holly has plenty. And don't forget the the first time Holly fought Rousey she got her arm broken
it wouldn't be an mma fight
it would be boxing

In my opinion, I think Mayweather would beat him in a fight since he is fast and able to pack a punch. McGregor on the other hand is the biggest stuff talkers in sports I've ever seen when I saw him fight against Nate Diaz today, at the end he started dancing around him and taunting him which then ended up in McGregor being beaten. Diaz made him tap out. Mayweather is also a stuff talker but we'll just have to wait and see what happens

In my opinion, I think Mayweather would beat him in a fight since he is fast and able to pack a punch. McGregor on the other hand is the biggest stuff talkers in sports I've ever seen when I saw him fight against Nate Diaz today, at the end he started dancing around him and taunting him which then ended up in McGregor being beaten. Diaz made him tap out. Mayweather is also a stuff talker but we'll just have to wait and see what happens
mayweather is not only a stuff talker, but a stuff reader as well

it wouldn't be an mma fight
it would be boxing
Well yeah if it's a boxing match Floyd is going to win hands down

Well yeah if it's a boxing match Floyd is going to win hands down
yeah thats what this whole article and discussion is about