Author Topic: Blogland: Need Some Help  (Read 1161 times)

dude this ain't my problem, i still like "hot artist chick" and if you still do too then talk to her yourself. I don't want her to block me too
Then he'll go off (because he's a stubborn, vicious, moronic sociopath) and be a richardhead to the chick and I'll feel like a cunt because I promised to figure out a way to "deal with this problem".

For now I'm going to stall him by making him remember back so he can learn some kind of point; maybe I'll get lucky and he'll realise he's been pretty awful. I doubt it though.

Two questions:

1) Are you sleeping with the artist?

2) How good of a fighter are you, do you think, in comparison to the faux-Russian?

1) Are you sleeping with the artist?
HA, I forgetin' wish. Nah, she has a boyfriend and I've got other girls I'm interested in.

2) How good of a fighter are you, do you think, in comparison to the faux-Russian?
He's a cripple at this point, thanks to some unknown problem that's put him in immense pain (that his doctors think he's faking, yet they still give him morphine and other relaxants). I could easily loving smoke him.

Distance yourself from both of them

If you can't go neutral, and unless the artist could help advance your career, I recommend not burning bridges with the faux-Russian. You might need him as a wingman later on.

If you can't go neutral, and unless the artist could help advance your career, I recommend not burning bridges with the faux-Russian. You might need him as a wingman later on.

or this

literally bros before hoes, 99% pass rate

unless the artist could help advance your career
We have a better friendship IMO; she's loving good at art so she keeps giving me tips and even will draw ideas that I explain to her, and in return I help her with some of the bullstuff she goes through. The Dude just kind of wants me like a therapist and the only return is free video games.

You might need him as a wingman later on.
A job he's been awful at in the past. I'd do just fine picking up more girls if I wasn't lazy.

literally bros before hoes, 99% pass rate
And and the chick are more like bros than me and the dude.

Well, in that case, it sounds like you should prioritize the artist if you can't go neutral. Be prepared to defend yourself from the faux-Russian in the future, and don't expect the artist to bed you out of your loyalty.

and don't expect the artist to bed you out of your loyalty.
Yes, I was expecting the girl with a boyfriend to blow me because I made the bad Russian man go away.

Nah, I owe her a couple, so this one is on the house.

he's coming to me expecting me to write him a message that he can send her so that she'll start talking to him again
ask him when he expects his balls to drop

bring someone with you when you confront him. this might make him less belligerent because there's two people that could kick his ass.

ask him when he expects his balls to drop
It's great, last night he sent me a message he wants to send her which is about 1000 words long and can be summed up as "I'm not changing, you need to accept that and be my friend again."

He really doesn't loving get it.

Yes, I was expecting the girl with a boyfriend to blow me because I made the bad Russian man go away.

(I chuckled, mate)

How tough is the boyfriend, by the way?

How tough is the boyfriend, by the way?
I could probably take him. He used to hate the forget out of me (and probably still does), but I think he's a cool dude.