Help, I love hockey too much.

Author Topic: Help, I love hockey too much.  (Read 1022 times)

no my favorite sports are sitting and not getting exercise and risking death.

I am going to die young

Join the club. I watch NBA pretty much any night that I'm home.

professional ping pong

all jokes aside probably soccer.

i genuinely dont know how you can find any sport interesting. to me they just kind of... exist?

i dont feel home pride as a group of testosterone filled burly men who arent even from my local area kick balls towards a group of burly testosterone filled men who are from a different college.
what do you mean you "genuinely" don't know? as opposed to disingenuously not knowing? what are you, an unreliable narrator?

also how can you be dumbfounded someone likes sports? it's like the most common thing to like among all humans next to water and food. i'd genuinely dunno if someone loved getting disembowled.

and what's the with the "they just kind of exist?" baloney. all things "kind of" exist if they're tangible. saudi arabia "kind of" exists. cats "kind of" exist. there's a difference between being aware something exists and being indifferent to it. and clearly you're not indifferent to it cus your next sentence clearly shows you don't think sports are worthwhile.

i'm not even sore at your opinion, just say you don't like football or whatever homie . don't pepper it with all unnecessary words and dumb statements.