Author Topic: It's National Cereal day! What's your favorite(s) cereal?  (Read 3703 times)

My top two cereals are probably Reese Puffs and then a discontinued brand of cereal called Blueberry Muffin Tops
Yes it was considered an off-brand type of cereal but seriously, this was climaxic in your mouth.

I hope someone else here on the forums has had this cereal before so they know what I'm talking about

wheaties and anything shaped similar to wheaties

wheaties and anything shaped similar to wheaties
I don't like regular Wheaties that much, but strawberry flavored Wheaties is where its at

I hope someone else here on the forums has had this cereal before so they know what I'm talking about
i was addicted to these

and yes i mean was

i ate them so much i acquired a distaste for them and i will never eat them ever again

i was addicted to these

and yes i mean was

i ate them so much i acquired a distaste for them and i will never eat them ever again
I am sorry for your loss but Im glad someone knows what it is

Either Krave or Golden Nuggets.

Krave get bonus points for being chocolatey, but I dislike what the dust does to the milk, so it balances out.

I could eat Golden Nuggets forever.

I don't eat cereal since it makes me feel horrible after eating, but I like Captain Crunch Berries

Golden Grahams or pretty much any flat cereal like Cinnamon Toast Crunch or Life.
I hate ball cereal like Capt'n crunch or Coco puffs, they cut the roof of my mouth.

CINNAMEN TOAST CRUNCH

OR HOWEVER YOU SPELL IT