Author Topic: Help me with events :3  (Read 1162 times)

So, how can i event elvator to if ALL PLAYERS IN MINIGAME standing on it, then! it will teleport they.

99% sure this'd require scripting, because I don't think there's any way to check to see how many players are on a block (apart from using zonebricks)

99% sure this'd require scripting, because I don't think there's any way to check to see how many players are on a block (apart from using zonebricks)
zonebricks vce combine stuff i think

pretty sure this is an ambiguous topic title. People have gotten banned for this.

pretty sure this is an ambiguous topic title. People have gotten banned for this.
I mean it could be more specific but it's not really ambiguous

An ambiguous title would be, "one quick question I have..." or "some help?"

So i cant event it? :C

Make the elevator one large brick, add
onPlayerTouch > namedBrick > teleportPlayer
and uncheck it (disable it)

Then, for whatever triggers the elevator, have it use the setEventEnabled event on the elevator floor to enable the onPlayerTouch event for a few seconds.

Make the elevator one large brick, add
onPlayerTouch > namedBrick > teleportPlayer
and uncheck it (disable it)

Then, for whatever triggers the elevator, have it use the setEventEnabled event on the elevator floor to enable the onPlayerTouch event for a few seconds.
Isnt this for one player?

Isnt this for one player?
If the event is left activated and everyone is standing on the brick, it'll effectively teleport everyone standing on it.

If the event is left activated and everyone is standing on the brick, it'll effectively teleport everyone standing on it.
I need if ALL (not only one player) on it then it will trigger event

I need if ALL (not only one player) on it then it will trigger event
You could just make it so that it's put on a delay so that they have 30 seconds to step on the elevator or something