Author Topic: ive been laying in bed for 3 hours  (Read 1429 times)

i am so ungodly tired but i cant fricking fall asleep ive been laying here with my eyes closed for 3 hours.
its 4.20am now ffs i feel sick from just trying to freaken sleep

does anyone have any insomnia tips PLEASE i beg you help me

Sleeping medication
i only have alcohol and painkillers how do i sleep medication

Have you tried using Melatonin?

Have you tried using Melatonin?
i have no idea what this is and i sure as hell dont have it but im about to take some ibuprofen so my body can forget off

Nyquil made a Zquil that puts you to sleep. It's not really medicine, but it knocks you the forget out.

i have no idea what this is and i sure as hell dont have it but im about to take some ibuprofen so my body can forget off

Melatonin is something the body naturally produces. You can buy it in stores. Dunno how much it will help but it helps people fall asleep.

melatonin pills don't work for me for some odd reason, they actually energize me whenever I take them

take 5 to 6 mg of melatonin and it should do the job. however if you are really feeling desperate you can try 10 mg but thats prob the limit you shouldnt ever pass.

source: ive done 10 mg and got super restful sleep but i was a drone for half of the following day.

you can get melatonin at your local grocery store in the vitamin/dietary supplements section. theyre sold as a supplement rather than a medication.

take 5 to 6 mg of melatonin and it should do the job. however if you are really feeling desperate you can try 10 mg but thats prob the limit you shouldnt ever pass.

source: ive done 10 mg and got super restful sleep but i was a drone for half of the following day.
you can end up like me and take it for so long you start doing 15 mg

ive stopped taking it now though, its easier for me to sleep during the winter and i might have to start taking it again

you can end up like me and take it for so long you start doing 15 mg

ive stopped taking it now though, its easier for me to sleep during the winter and i might have to start taking it again
i deliberately dont take it sometimes to help prevent addiction. its usually every 4th night that ill take a melatonin pill. and thats just an average not a routine.

If you want to fall asleep you shouldn't be using your computer or phone, they'll only keep you up. Turn everything off and lay in bed with your eyes closed and try to focus solely on your breathing. I suffer from regularly interrupted sleep and this works for me more often than not.

theres a really good app for android called Twilight that dims your phones screen and removes all blue light from the screen. really useful for helping your eyes adjust for bedtime. as blue light keeps you up.

theres a really good app for android called Twilight that dims your phones screen and removes all blue light from the screen. really useful for helping your eyes adjust for bedtime. as blue light keeps you up.
*looks at BLF theme*

OOOOOOOOHHHH...