Author Topic: #TheTriggering is the #1 trending hashtag on Twitter...  (Read 24851 times)

Restraining orders exist

You gotta understand that there has to be alot more than just "saying mean words" to get those.

Just as people shouldn't be extorted and forced to leave when somebody harasses them in real life, people shouldn't be forced of the internet by cyber bullies. We have the right to use the Internet without someone spitting in our face.

You cannot turn this around on me and say "well people have the right to say what they want on the Internet and offend and insult others"

You gotta understand that there has to be alot more than just "saying mean words" to get those.
If someone is visibly bothering you, you're allowed to get police intervention. Of course this is implied that the 'bothering' is significant
« Last Edit: March 09, 2016, 03:14:04 PM by Path »

I do suggest that if you have the power to remove someone for saying offensive things, you should use that power ASAP
You Offend Me.

path im fully convinced that if someone calls you a friend in real life that you're going to attempt to sue them

i wonder what will happen
people will call you out saying youre triggered lol

I'm triggered by all you triggered people trigger is my trigger stop triggering m,e forget ufaf I jsut ftriggerd myself fuick help me

I mean, if you want to put everything I was saying into effect, you can simply post something extremely offensive and watch as you're banned for flaming.

Also I don't know how anyone can argue against the concept of common courtesy on the Internet.

I'm triggered by all you triggered people trigger is my trigger stop triggering m,e forget ufaf I jsut ftriggerd myself fuick help me

I'm sorry :(

people will call you out saying youre triggered lol

wowe good answer i totally didnt expect that

UndertaleFan2004 Likes this.

when did the word trigger become a thing
why don't some of these people just pull the trigger if  you know what I mean heheheheheh

when did the word trigger become a thing
why don't some of these people just pull the trigger if  you know what I mean heheheheheh
Think it had something to do with the mentioning of Self Delete near  the clinically depressed and/or Self Delete survivors

cyber bullying is a very real thing
but 99% of the time, it's only able to manifest as a catalyst to worsen bullying in person

example kiddo gets bullied at school
go home, go on social media because basic scrublord (aka lots of people)
oh look, the bullies are here also
guess i cant use my social media

this doesn't apply when it's just random friends because they don't know how to dig at you and their threats mean nothing. you can ignore those without even blocking
in that case it makes sense to tell somebody or take it seriously

I'm dead serious. People have been saying that the best course of action to deal with any form of bullying is to run away and let said bullying continue on other people
you realize that Self Delete will affect more than just you right? its going to affect your entire family, friends, and maybe people you didnt even know, and if your not implying Self Delete in this post just running away from it wont solve anything, it'll just make things worse

Think it had something to do with the mentioning of Self Delete near  the clinically depressed and/or Self Delete survivors

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trauma_trigger

no. it came from victims of PTSD. The fact that tina tumblrinas across the nation throw the word around when they get pissed off by a pineapple or whatever is an insult to people with actual PTSD.