Add-On/Gamemode suggestions

Author Topic: Add-On/Gamemode suggestions  (Read 4834 times)

How fast should the beam fire?

Pikmin add-on?
Explain what you want from this and what it should do
« Last Edit: April 24, 2016, 07:44:10 AM by Kyuande »

Heed was working on a Pikmin gamemode a long time ago, but he gave up.

Explain what you want from this and what it should do
Well what I want from the mod is pikmin to command and enemies to fight,maybe a Whistle weapon too.
Commands to pikmin would be like binds in controls,there would be a brick added that would be a pikmin Carrying node,for when pikmin carry stuff back to the onion. Hazard bricks could be a possibility but I'm not sure.
Though it probably won't happen,it would be nice to see a pikmin mod

Spraycan that leaves behind particles instead of actually painting bricks so you can draw with it
I can see no problems with this at all

This will cause a bit of lag on the client side. It'll get worse the more particles.

I remember blood paint does something like this, if I can't find a way to optimize it I'll try to give it to someone who could probably make it better. If not, I'll release it in modification discussion and explain the issues and how much it could lag your client
« Last Edit: April 25, 2016, 01:59:48 PM by Kyuande »

Anti - Despawn
So, I bet you could do this. It disallows items to despawn untill the minigame is reset.
Prefrences can disable and enable the Anti Despawn, simple enough?
« Last Edit: April 26, 2016, 05:48:36 PM by Potatoh »

Items already despawn during the round (in general they do a pop schedule that fades the item and deletes it), are you saying they shouldn't despawn at all?

They shouldn't despawn at all until the minigame is reset.

What about a player revive system? When the player loses all of his health, he enters a last stand mode, and can only get back up when a player revives them.

I'm 60% sure Pecon made that

What about a player revive system? When the player loses all of his health, he enters a last stand mode, and can only get back up when a player revives them.
Aleredy made by jes00. https://blocklandglass.com/addon.php?id=241