Blockchip - emotional (maybe loveual????) ties towards tony

Author Topic: Blockchip - emotional (maybe loveual????) ties towards tony  (Read 8847 times)

Qi is also guilty of the mob mentality against Harvest.
Doesn't really count when you persecuted them first. If you can't handle people being mean to you maybe you shouldn't try to publically shame them first.

i'm just gonna throw this here and get out
blockchip = lord tony
(on a lesser scale, anyways)

blockchip = lord tony
Id say that's more of an insult to Tony than it is Blockchip.

Qi is also guilty of the mob mentality against Harvest.

Didn't you put them on your stufflist to begin with?

blockchip = lord tony
Are you basing it on how the community hates both of them or how they both have autism?

I noticed that 95% of this thread is just people arguing and not actual clan discussion.

Are you basing it on how the community hates both of them or how they both have autism?

I don't have autism.

I don't have autism.

On a side note, I have a form of Aspergers Syndrome, if that counts.

Quite frankly, I think Lord Tony can be sort of comedic.  He doesn't seem to be a problem to you if you don't give him something to make a problem out of, and he tends to stop arguing with you when you stop arguing with him, or once both your opinions reach a stable plataeu of neutrality.  Then the whole affair seems to be forgotten about.  That's my experience, might not be the same for others.

On the other hand however, Blockchip tends to, well, be full-on assault when he gets into his mojo, and that can be quite 'distracting' when you're an onlooker.

What the forget does it even mean to be harvested in the first place

You get blacklisted from harvest (which is an invite-only clan, so in my opinion that's basically the same thing as just not being invited) and you get banned from the harvest server.

...and you get banned from the harvest server.
I think this only happens if you piss him off.

I think this only happens if you piss him off.
When i joined the harvest server just to see whether i was banned, i was, and the ban reason was "HARVESTED" in all capital letters.

When i joined the harvest server just to see whether i was banned, i was, and the ban reason was "HARVESTED" in all capital letters.
wait tony banned you from his clan and that somehow justifies you harping on him 24/7

wait tony banned you from his clan and that somehow justifies you harping on him 24/7
That isn't what i said. At all.
I say "i'm banned from tony's server" and you apparently hear "i'm banned from tony's server, which means it's okay if i 'harp on him 24/7'"

You are being a little obsessive, Blockchip.  Everything would be fine if you stopped commenting on Tony's shenanigans frequently.  Perhaps you should take your mind off the matter.

Some say that it's a public shaming list, some say it's a ban list.