Harvest Medieval Barracks

Author Topic: Harvest Medieval Barracks  (Read 5376 times)

Leave them in a locked armory or something, even invisible bricks so they cant touch them.

I wouldn't do that, would defeat the purpose.

I wouldn't do that, would defeat the purpose.
There's nothing stopping you leaving some outside from it, its just to create the immersion that it's a fully stocked barracks, not just some spears lying around

I always hate how in videogames there is a whole wall of guns and I'm not allowed to pick any of them up.

That's your choice and I totally understand it. I just feel that 2 bows and 2 spears lying around is more of a pile of weapons instead of an armory.

There's only 5 beds per barracks.

It's not a super barracks.

The spears are meant for short range only so it doesn't do much when on top of their guard tower that connects to the barracks.

i can imagine a ballista (or however you say it) on a barrack or a tower that shoots a spear when you click a brick
that'd be pretty nice

I already have cannon s

i can imagine a ballista (or however you say it) on a barrack or a tower that shoots a spear when you click a brick
that'd be pretty nice
I built a working catapult on Viso's fortwars.  He hasn't released the saves yet annoyingly.

I thought about a ballista but thought it would be too difficult.  Then again, firing a projectile is probably a lot easier than getting a 1xN brick to fakekill in the right direction :P

How does that even kill people? Is the rock brick a projectile or what.
it uses fakekill bricks, it doesn't actually kill people it just launches the rock

That's lame. I could make my own brick rock projectile easy.