Author Topic: if you could move a country somewhere else in the world, where would you move it  (Read 3192 times)

the sun isnt in the world dumpy
trogtor believes the hollow earth theory

I would move US away from home Canada for our own safety

I would move ireland far the forget away
« Last Edit: March 11, 2016, 02:18:33 PM by Maxwell. »

move san marino into space on a small mini-earth thing and let the whole world get blown up

I would move New Zealand farther from Australia, which would make it even safer if WWIII broke out.

Also I would move the US to another continent so Americans are people living in the American continent and not those that live in the US. Maybe Asia so I can call US citizens Asians.

Also I would move the US to another continent so Americans are people living in the American continent and not those that live in the US. Maybe Asia so I can call US citizens Asians.
You do notice that American is our demonym because our country is called, "The United States of America". What, you want the US to change its name? To change its demonym?

Your disgusting Latino-centrism is disturbing. Not everyone speaks Spanish - "United Statesians" doesn't make any sense, 'nor does "United States Americans" or "Statesians" or "Unitians". Estadounidense does not directly translate.

Plus, it was also the strongest, freeest (forget yeah) nation in North America (arguably). Just because Argentina was still a Spaniard bitch doesn't mean you have a right to demand history to be changed.

The British called us Americans. The French called us Americans. Everyone called/calls us Americans. Stay salty.

How about we move Argentina to the entirely of the Falklands.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2016, 02:38:41 PM by Swat 3 »

Our big size would swallow the falklands and the US has no name. It's literally the united states of America.

Also sorry to tell you that the US is also a latin country. English is a latin language in case you didn't know.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2016, 02:39:18 PM by Pastrey Crust »

OH it's little chubby