Author Topic: The Nexus/Dataproxy - Unfair advantages on war server, kicking for no reason  (Read 16586 times)

I believe Swollow and Trogtor are also in but I could be wrong
Swollow, Trogtor and Mod are the only people in harvest that I know of who don't act like the other harvest members (a.k.a the stuck up ones who act strange)

Does anyone even have a list of known harvest members? i feel like a lot of "the members are utter stuff" feeling comes from the fact bisjac and tony are the most voiciferous/incendiary known members that post on the forums. i dont know anyone else in the clan that stirs up remotely as much stuff as these two

if anyone makes a list make sure to include their IDs

Does anyone even have a list of known harvest members? i feel like a lot of "the members are utter stuff" feeling comes from the fact bisjac and tony are the most voiciferous/incendiary known members that post on the forums. i dont know anyone else in the clan that stirs up remotely as much stuff as these two

Patton360

their steam group
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/TheSacredHarvestMoon#members

their steam group
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/TheSacredHarvestMoon#members
vast majority are cool peeps but i can see a few that probably others have a beef with others/vice versa.

why are people so out to hate harvest as a whole and not the figurehead, tony? of all the people who stirs up stuff in harvest he is the only one who posts so unabashedly arrogantly about his clan; the rest don't do it as often or only do it sarcastically.

vast majority are cool peeps but i can see a few that probably others have a beef with others/vice versa.

why are people so out to hate harvest as a whole and not the figurehead, tony? of all the people who stirs up stuff in harvest he is the only one who posts so unabashedly arrogantly about his clan; the rest don't do it as often or only do it sarcastically.
i don't really have any beef with the rest of the anonymous harvest members (or at least those who don't exactly show themselves too much and don't talk a lot about the harvest in the way that patton, bisjac and tony have) but usually theres always tony's pals to back him up so usually people target them, but people still target tony
idk, my two cents

it's not the harvest as a whole, more accurately the people that make it clear that they're in it. basically raven, bisjac, tony, and patton,

patton isnt in the harvest.

i like how this thread turned from a good-natured feud between nexus/hulkhogan into "lets harass the harvest"

10/10 forums

well, nexus group got locked. rip (if nobody noticed anyways)