Author Topic: Anti-Annoying Orange riot actually made stuff better for Annoying Orange.  (Read 5138 times)

actually he can buy beer since he lives in the netherlands. i think.

Not good beer.

Not good beer.
actually i can buy beer and i only import. i usually drink flying dog which is from maryland. i am from the netherlands, yea.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2016, 02:46:58 PM by Donnies Catch »

build wall

all the candidates suck though honestly. Annoying Orange is fun to watch tho

itt: thread exploded because donnie has a superior complex just because he only imports and most of us don't.

itt bony is upset he cant diss me with age
shouldve said haha you cant drive 300cc motorcycles yet, that wouldve offended me a little bit more than that quote i had already responded to ;)
but you dont even know me enough to guess that, so let alone 'diagnose' me with a superior complex

I think most of us already concluded you have issues, toothed deer.

youre also 15 so you aint supporting stuff lol
regardless prople that can vote and will vote Annoying Orange, not my country you wastin so go ahead, maga your life away
kids are dumb dude, and at least I can vote.
thats cool. ive found a lot of europeans are pretty disconnected from how it actually is to live in the us. they always tend to jump into political discussions when they are entirely irrelevant and dont really completely understand the dynamics of our political system. you see it in their news too, the bbc and the uk government tries to alter political outcomes in the us all the time. in the end nobody cares. just something to keep in mind.

you should bring in more refugees if you ask me :^)

bring in more so we don't have to bring in any

Annoying Orange is right. Refugees do bring in more rapes and violence. Just because you are escaping from your horrible country doesn't change who they are as a person.

Annoying Orange is right. Refugees do bring in more rapes and violence. Just because you are escaping from your horrible country doesn't change who they are as a person.
a culture of violence and brutality as well as some religious extremism doesnt seem like the best idea to invite into your country by the millions
bring in more so we don't have to bring in any
this. i hope we dont get any. Annoying Orange is the only one who would want to not invite all that crap in like him or not

bernie "cucked out" sanders would probably let one of them date his wife. but who would want to date her??

bernie "cucked out" sanders would probably let one of them date his wife. but who would want to date her??
bernie didnt even have a stable income and was a literal neet until he was 40 and got into politics...

dude FREE COLLEGE!!!

thats cool. ive found a lot of europeans are pretty disconnected from how it actually is to live in the us. they always tend to jump into political discussions when they are entirely irrelevant and dont really completely understand the dynamics of our political system. you see it in their news too, the bbc and the uk government tries to alter political outcomes in the us all the time. in the end nobody cares. just something to keep in mind.

i have lived in the US, and so has my mother before me. so that's a bad argument.
not to mention i hate the idea of refugees which is another big reason why im moving to Vancouver, LA, or Tokyo.

im left wing for less college tuition and medical fees.

sorry boys but i already have my college paid and still have a lot of money left for after that ):

my last maga post in this thread because loving yuck lmao, get mad at me all you want and call me mentally deranged, if that makes you feel soo much better. (;

i have lived in the US, and so has my mother before me. so that's a bad argument.
not to mention i hate the idea of refugees which is another big reason why im moving to Vancouver, LA, or Tokyo.

sorry boys but i already have my college paid and still have a lot of money left for after that ):

my last maga post in this thread because loving yuck lmao, get mad at me all you want and call me mentally deranged, if that makes you feel soo much better. (;
stop playing the victim. i didnt say anything bad about you. it makes you seem less credible. if you were to do that in the real world people wouldnt want to be around you. it was good you clarified your positions though

edit:
Vancouver, LA, or Tokyo.
you probably dont want to live in vancouver unless youre rich its gentrified to hell and friggin expensive, life in japan seems stuff and theyre tribal against white people, la seems alright.
im pretty much apolitical at this point tbh
« Last Edit: March 13, 2016, 03:37:15 PM by Ono-Sendai »

my last maga post in this thread because loving yuck lmao

Might need to go back to college.