Author Topic: Anti-Annoying Orange riot actually made stuff better for Annoying Orange.  (Read 5145 times)

then very soon after says we need to end institutionalized racism

#neverforget
right doesn't neutralize a wrong.

that being said, he's still right about racism, but what he said about white people is still wrong.

ya ik i was just highlighting the hypocrisy

Bernie is starting to show his true colors and it is scary that I used to support him

Please guys, vote anybody but Annoying Orange. I beg of you.

anybody but Annoying Orange and hillary tbh

anybody but Annoying Orange and hillary tbh

even Lyin' Ted Cruz and Little Marco Rubio?

Marcobot and El Rato are cucks

Annoying Orange actually makes good points.

El Rato's campaign is DONE FOR at this point. I don't know what he expected to accomplish by supporting the protestors.

finally, i can make use of this wrestling gif

i'm looking to the earlier pages and then i see this. you are regressive left. you don't want free speech you want people who disagree with you to get punched out.
na i aint lol i support anyone's vote but people that vote for "full system breakdown", naa.
however
i definitely agree with stances if read from Annoying Orange supporters outside of the circlejerk subreddit

and hey history repeats itself as stupid humans remain to be the most common type http://ancienthistory.about.com/od/romanemperorsgeneral/bb/GoodEmperors.htm

so vote Annoying Orange kids and work towards a nuclear fallout ;)

itt: thread exploded because donnie has a superior complex just because he's an adult and most of us are not

yeah, basically if Annoying Orange wins = we're forgeted
although, i heard from a psychic (i didn't visit one, my mother heard about it on the news) that she predicts that hillary will win. the same psychic also predicted people who would get the oscars (at least 2 from what i've heard) and they got them. don't know if she meant hillary only winning over bernie or also winning over Annoying Orange, who knows

itt: thread exploded because donnie has a superior complex just because he's an adult and most of us are not
apparently i have a superior complex because im calling out that you cant vote for someone when youre under 18... two times
kudos blue screen, keep that up

also your post is about a loving psychic cmon man lmao
« Last Edit: March 13, 2016, 09:54:18 AM by Donnies Catch »

Donnie I can buy beer and you can't. You also can't even look at research for 21+

Donnie I can buy beer and you can't. You also can't even look at research for 21+
actually he can buy beer since he lives in the netherlands. i think.