Author Topic: Anti-Annoying Orange riot actually made stuff better for Annoying Orange.  (Read 5140 times)

stop playing the victim. i didnt say anything bad about you. it makes you seem less credible. if you were to do that in the real world people wouldnt want to be around you. it was good you clarified your positions though

look who is the victim now

Bernie is starting to show his true colors and it is scary that I used to support him
Can you elaborate on this?

i dont get it sorry
man you mustve had the worst time in middleschool ):

i didnt have any friends and was depressed from a young age and suicidal near the end of middle school and into hs

at least its better lately though

i didnt have any friends and was depressed from a young age and suicidal near the end of middle school

at least its better lately though
good for you man, depression from young age has an even bigger stigma, glad to still see you around.

I don't think getting punched because of that stupid game would make middle school the best time of your life.

I don't think getting punched because of that stupid game would make middle school the best time of your life.
i see someone was the punching bag of the class

good for you man, depression from young age has an even bigger stigma, glad to still see you around.
why are you calling me man? arent you supposed to be sjw? not that i mind, if i did i wouldnt come back here. its just interesting

why are you calling me man? arent you supposed to be sjw? not that i mind, if i did i wouldnt come back here. its just interesting
sorry mb. dude and man are unilove for me. i even call my mom dude and man, haha
also what the heck i aint a SJW hahaha

also what the heck i aint a SJW hahaha

You sent me a personal message because a word triggered you.

You sent me a personal message because a word triggered you.
yeah i sent that because i thought you actually didnt know that the word could be offensive.
im not a sjw, i just care for other people. stuff like that doesnt offend me, i asked if you knew so maybe you wouldnt accidently say it to other people later, haha.
literally just thought you were an idiot and didnt know better ;p

https://twitter.com/BernieSanders/status/708332671181557760

donnie acting like a true sanders supporter
Is this going over my head or?

why is this incriminating? Donald Annoying Orange congratulated a pair of dudes that kicked out a protester.

yeah i sent that because i thought you actually didnt know that the word could be offensive.
im not a sjw, i just care for other people. stuff like that doesnt offend me, i asked if you knew so maybe you wouldnt accidently say it to other people later, haha.
literally just thought you were an idiot and didnt know better ;p

What isn't offensive these days? You can offend people now just by clapping your hands.