Author Topic: im at didney worl, AMA  (Read 1676 times)

« Last Edit: March 12, 2016, 06:26:50 PM by ABlockOfCheese »

Did you know that disney gets sued 1000+ times a year due to accidents and deaths in their parks?

Did you know that disney gets sued 1000+ times a year due to accidents and deaths in their parks?
the worst thing you possibly could have said

yolo

Do you like rollercoasters? If so, which is your favourite in disney? If not, what's your favourite place in disney?

No use going anymore. They removed Minnie's house.

Do you like rollercoasters? If so, which is your favourite in disney? If not, what's your favourite place in disney?
rockin roller coaster is pretty fun, but too short.  Space mountain is pretty good.

will you be going to dolan and goobys gravestones and resurrecting them from the dead as zombies like a necromancer?

But they do have millions upon millions of people who visit all their parks each year.
1000 accidents or even deaths isn't all that unlikely.

Is Disney world better than Disney land.

what resort are you staying at?
i've been 2 times and its p cool, stayed at old key west both times.

disney world is like not-sucky disney land

will you be going to dolan and goobys gravestones and resurrecting them from the dead as zombies like a necromancer?
yes

yes

what resort are you staying at?
i've been 2 times and its p cool, stayed at old key west both times.
riverside

Come visit me bitches

what is disney
walt is disney

disney world is like not-sucky disney land
tru

Disney World has more parks and attractions than Disney Land. AFAIK Disney Land only has magic kingdom, while Disney Wirld has M.K., Epcot, Animal Kingdom, MGM, etc